A few other pearl necklaces in my ever growing collection!

Greetings, pearldreams --from the other Pearl_dreams on this site! I love your pearls. Thanks for posting your photos! :)

Ha! You should have had some kind of advisory warning. I'm feeling faint from all this gleaming beauty! ;)

Pearldreams,
lovely pearls, I do like the neckshots but would appreciate even more say 25 cm up (I mean face and neck, please). At your age there is nothing to worry about...

Greetings, pearldreams --from the other Pearl_dreams on this site! I love your pearls. Thanks for posting your photos! :)

LOL!... yes, I should have looked at the members list before I chose my username. Sorry about that. I hope you take it as a compliment as I really do have pearl dreams dancing around in my head!:)

Pearldreams,
lovely pearls, I do like the neckshots but would appreciate even more say 25 cm up (I mean face and neck, please). At your age there is nothing to worry about...

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and your kind compliments. It took me a little while to join after lurking for some time because I really don't know much about pearls. Once I got the tahitians, I just had to join in!!

Jerin... it was so hard to take the neck shots and the one picture that I took with my face in it........ACK! But thanks for making this 44 year old gal feel good.........as I really don't like to see pictures of myself the older I get......... :rolleyes: but that is another forum...LOL!!j/k

Ha! You should have had some kind of advisory warning. I'm feeling faint from all this gleaming beauty! ;)

Gem Geek, dang it, you made me snort my coffee;) and I just got over a cold. Ouch!

Pearl Dreams:
Lovely pearls. I want those bronzy looking things. Want to loan them for a while?:D

barbie

Gem Geek, dang it, you made me snort my coffee;) and I just got over a cold. Ouch!

Pearl Dreams:
Lovely pearls. I want those bronzy looking things. Want to loan them for a while?:D

barbie

LOL! Sure thanks again everyone for your kind compliments...!! I have worn pearls almost everyday. They have become my newest obsessions.

PearlDreamer,
Wow, what a gorgeous collection! I am filled with pearl envy :rolleyes:

Thank you! assuming that you have pearls... Have you posted pictures of your pearls yet?! Love your user name!!! :)

My Sweet Lord! Glorious pearls. How the heck did PP pearls end up on ebay, I wonder. That could be an interesting story...
Anyway, I'm sure you're enjoying those goodies. If you get tired of looking down and kinking your neck to admire them, wind them on your wrist for a bit. I can imagine your wrist waving expressively during conversations, or lifting sparkling wine. Sigh. Good times, good times.

:)Thanks Lisa! I will be posting my newest pearls in another thread soon!

PP contest?

PP contest?

Great! I do love these picturepostings!

You guys, has anyone heard anything about the pink CFWP necklace for the Women's World contest that PP had up on the site? It's off their page today. Has anyone received email notification of a winner?

Pearldreamer, your new pearls might have more than the usual history - maybe your delightful ebay-win story will have an additional twist. I love pearls with stories!

Last edited:
I too was wondering "the story" behind these. Maybe the seller was consigning them through Ebay?? I never really investigated this but I just love that I was the lucky winner!!

Thanks! to all the PG contributors who post pics, so we can vicariously revel in all the glorious pearls.

Last edited:
Back