16mm OMG :eek:

That's what's called a dysfunctional family, Sheri. But at least it's a happy family, right?
barbie

Hey Josh, no wonder you were excited! WOW! That's a real beauty.

Sheri, did I miss a photo of your new SS necklace?

Beautiful pearl Josh!! That is something I would love to find under my pillow.

wow! that is a pearl from dreamland...I wish I could be there to see the shell being opened, and see that glistening beauty meet the sunlight for the first time....really nature's miracle! The Sea is a wonderful Mother to her little critters...

Hey Josh, no wonder you were excited! WOW! That's a real beauty.

Sheri, did I miss a photo of your new SS necklace?

It's filed under the "some of my odd pearl creations" thread...

I never have enough monsters...

Sheri

Dear Pearly Shell:

I think there may be a "Pearl Fairy". But....maybe we have to know their name, and maybe they work on their own schedule. Oh, and you have to let them know what you want. :p

In my experience the Pearl Fairy doesn't read minds. At least not my mind.:eek:

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Caitlin met the Pearl Fairy recently, or thinks she did,,:D

barbie

Dear Pearly Shell:

I think there may be a "Pearl Fairy". But....maybe we have to know their name, and maybe they work on their own schedule. Oh, and you have to let them know what you want. :p

In my experience the Pearl Fairy doesn't read minds. At least not my mind.:eek:

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Caitlin met the Pearl Fairy recently, or thinks she did,,:D

Ahhh... that explains much. I'll have to make sure that my Pearl Fairy knows what I want. I've left lists all over the house to make sure my Pearl fairy finds it.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Caitlin met the Pearl Fairy recently, or thinks she did,,

Most definitely.
biggrin.gif

Gosh, darn, golly thanks everyone. But as my pearling brotherfromanothermother Douglas (of Cortez Pearl fame) says, "I am just a humble servant of my mistress the oyster."

WOWSERS! Glorious! What a rush! Congrats!
Lisa

Back