Maker's Mark: Do you recognize this mark?

ndownen

Hi Guys,

Can anyone identify this maker's mark? This is a really great clasp, good for lefties or righties, and I don't think it would ever come undone. There are two friction bars, inside the clasp (total of four bars), on either side of the hole that keep the fastners in place. Once the bars are in place, you have to pull hard to get them through the friction bars (these are bars, not springs), and only then can you pull them through the center hole to unclasp the piece. Anyhow, I think it is a really nice design, and I've not seen another, so I need help identifying the maker.

Thanks.

ps I'll try posting a photo, but I've not been too successful attaching pics. So, if it doesn't show up, I'll add a link to photo bucket.

Attachments

• clasp.jpg
    clasp.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
Pearl Pics

Pearl Pics

Yes, you're quite right. They are dirty. These are 2nd hand pearls I bought recently.

I'll try uploading some photos. I've been pretty much hit or miss on my attempts to do this, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works this time.

Thanks.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 36
  • luster.jpg
    luster.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 37
  • micro2.jpg
    micro2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 36
  • sunlight.jpg
    sunlight.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 38
I think you're doing pretty well :D. Will you post more photos after they've had a bath, mid-day, with a little shade, please? Love to get a better look.

Back