First WSS Pendant

Cicadalady

I've been ogling the gorgeous simplicity of your SS pendants, so I ventured into eBay (Pearl Society, at y'all's recommendation) and purchased a loose baroque WSS pearl on sale. I got it back from the jeweler yesterday after having the hole drilled to fit the PP "Essentials" setting. I think I got lucky! At least, I'm pleased :)
IMG_2164.jpg
IMG_2163.jpg

Congratulations! It looks perfect on you! I originally wanted to buy a WSSP pendant from PS and ended up with a GSSP pendant. This convinced me, i have to look longer, maybe I can still find a nice white one.

Huge! Looks like it has a dollop of whip cream on top...Yummy...like the chain it looks like an old watch chain...

Very lovely - You wear it beautifully ! I have a very similar chain, but haven't worn it with pearls - thanks for the great idea!

That blinding whiteness will stop anyone in their tracks! Congratulations!

Huge! Looks like it has a dollop of whip cream on top...Yummy...like the chain it looks like an old watch chain...

Haha, dollop of whipped cream. That's what I thought, too. It's gorgeous! And I love that the chain has some interest to it.

Camelotshadow - it's exactly like soft-peak whipped cream, or even merengue with a gloss on it! Now I'm getting hungry for dessert! The chain was one my mother wore frequently, even while playing tennis. It needed a good cleaning!

Oooh, that's an absolutely wonderful pearl ... my idea of perfect!

I know quite a few of you have shopped at PS on ebay. I am curious of any that had not so stellar experiences (to compare to my own) please Pvt me. For those of you that scored, well congrats! CicadaLady it looks wonderful, and I really dig that chain too!

Back