Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My white South Sea strand from this month's PP sale arrived yesterday. So, of course I had to wear it today to lunch at our local coffee shop. White SS near-round pearls with silver-blue-rose overtones along with my little h white SS keshi earrings and my Tahitian and akoya keshi rope, also from Pearl Paradise.

White SS near-round pearls with silver-blue-rose overtones along with my little h white SS keshi earrings and my Tahitian and akoya keshi rope, also from Pearl Paradise.

Beautiful photos and pearls everyone. It's interesting to see how everyone style their pearls, each with their own unique styles.

My white South Sea strand from this month's PP sale arrived yesterday. So, of course I had to wear it today to lunch at our local coffee shop. White SS near-round pearls with silver-blue-rose overtones along with my little h white SS keshi earrings and my Tahitian and akoya keshi rope, also from Pearl Paradise.

View attachment 38125
Gorgeous pearls...my heart really goes pitter patter for that rope!

OOOh, I love how you layered those very different necklaces.

And one last one for Halloween. Another lazy costume, but I'm staying home and not expecting many Trick or Treaters.

IMG_0149.jpg

Tourmaline and the weeist diamonds ever studs, with the Kojima blue grey drops hung off the back of the post.
I tried this earlier and thought I wouldn't wear them this way, but I kind of like it.

Tourmaline and the weeist diamonds ever studs, with the Kojima blue grey drops hung off the back of the pos

Thank you, JerseyPearl, BWeaves, and Katbran. The best part at the coffee shop was the elderly owner, who comes in twice a week to waitress, was running around in a vintage black waitress uniform complete with white lace trim. I did a double-take, because I had never seen her dressed like this, and then remembered it was Halloween. :) You just knew that it was really her old uniform from decades ago.

Red -- I love seeing the keshi and Tahitian rope on you! It was because of you that I bought mine. Isn't it such a lovely piece? It's so light and lies so nicely on any and everything. And your glowing WSS strand. Congrats!

JerseyPearl:

I JUST saw your private message to me from 2 weeks ago. I'm not used to looking for private messages, so I'm sorry if this is a bit late.

Please read my private response. I'm not really set up to sell my weavings as a profession. It's my hobby. But I do have a few shawls I'm willing to sell. They are quite different from the Starry Night shawl, however. I can send you photos.

BWeaves

IMG 1095

Today, PP BBA necklace and metallic FW drops worn with jeans and a chambray top.
A co-irker accused me of being dressed up, and I said I was just wearing jeans, and she said, "Oh, but the pearls!"

IMG 1096

Co-irker, lol, oh that's excellent!!!!!

'Co-irker' is Bweaves creation, not mine! I'm just revelling (sp?) in it.

Last edited:
Hey, at least she recognized them as pearls.

Half time I get, "Nice beads."

i love that freshwater drop necklace bweaves, very cool! today i'm wearing one of my pp blue baroque akoya strands, blue akoya studs and an antique mikimoto brooch :)

Oooo, cool. Love the blues. Is there a story behind the Mikimoto brooch?

thanks bweaves, i wish i could say its a family heirloom or something but no such luck, lol! i just like "rescuing" antique/vintage jewelry from estate sales to ebay to my local shops. it started with other types of jewelry and has slowly branched out into pearls too over the past few years. a lot of my pieces are kinda neglected since the pearl obsession started a few years ago, heh!

Whenever I visit PG, I have to calm myself down a bit because the pearl pictures get me very excited.
Here I was last week with a fun freshwater earring.

Freshwater .jpg

Looks so pretty against your dark hair.
Is that a loop style or does it have a butterfly at the back?

OOO, I love a hoop with a pearl drop. Beautiful.

It's hot here in Florida today (November, ugh), so I dug out my summer pearls.
Do you have summer pearls and winter pearls?
Some of my strands just scream to be worn in a warm or cold season.

Today it's my reborn pearls. They have amazing luster. Pure nacre. The necklace and earrings are nice and light and airy to wear.

IMG_2283.jpg
IMG_2282.jpg

Back