Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! Some really beautiful pearls here! I love them all!
    Thank you for sharing your pearls, Thysa. Your Tahitians look wonderful on your long metallic chain. I just love the size, color & luster of that chain. Your wrapped pearls are nice & I bet you get a lot of wear from them.

BW, It's not as hot here but it's rainy; dreary, dreary weather. Love those tin cups & your rainbow tin cup is outstanding! The Hamentaschen looks fab with your reborns & your SOC ring is stunning!

Jeg, I love the 2 necklaces! At first, I wasn't sure about the blue & gold combo but you lovely GSS & blue Akoyas have made me fall in love with mix! I'm starting to pick up here & there some GSS & Blue Akoya so that some time in the future I'll have enough to get a long rope made. I love those keshi mixed in. I have collected a few keshi, Tahitian & golden Akoya, but they are quite small & more suited to earrings. I need to start looking for larger ones for ropes. You are my inspiration!!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200809_110203.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	394772

Didn't look for a few days, way too hot here!
      I love to see everyone's pearls, they are beauty's! It's to many to respond to everyone apart, sorry! In this warm qeather i wear my single T from Cees a lot. It's sterling silver.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200815_120528.jpg
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	394773
        Also my FP in sterling silver and the necklace is rose gold.

Comment

• Jesskat, those tahitians looks great on you.
          Jeg, the Kamoka strand is gorgeous, and those mixed ropes are so beautiful.
          thysa, you have some lovely pearls. Great job on the tincup.
          Bweaves, your tincups are beautiful, especially your rainbow tincup.
          Rianne, your tahitian pearl from Cees is stunning. I usually prefers silver as well. It goes better with my complexion.

Comment

• Love all the new pendants and strands.

Comment

• Beautiful jewels ladies!!

The going nowhere look, just keeping it simple! My new Jewelmer pendant from PPís sale (and yes, I couldnít resist!!), with my GSS and diamond pearl studs from Ceess!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2565E2D1-6A5C-412B-8311-A5AEF4395A6E.jpg
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	394774

Name:	230C45CC-9D28-43FA-B274-BC638DF69FDD.jpg
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	394775

Comment

• Riane, love your Cees Tahitian! Such a classic & sleek look. You other pendant are lovely & add variety.

Lilpearl, what a great stay at home look. Goldens always bring sunshine in your life.

This is my stay at home look today...a seed pearl & small GSS necklace in silver (that I haven't worn in a long, long time), paired with light GSS earrings, simple ring & small GSS pearl bracelet in silver. Scar on my hand (I call it Frankestein #8) feels fine but will need several months to flatten out.
                Attached Files

Comment

• That is such a pretty necklace, B6C! Looks like Frank#8 is healing nicely.

Comment

• Wow, I don’t look for a couple of days, and so many wonderful pearls appear here! Too many to list them all, but Jeg, love the reworked necklace with gemstones, Riane, those little freshie pendants are so cute, and 86C and Lilpearl, gorgeous goldens.
                    I strung some new freshwater drops from Wen last night. They were super-cheap, but the luster is awesome.

Name:	9AC3EBDA-D580-4B4A-BD92-C9C1AF597632.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	394778

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                      Thanks everyone! Iím really happy with the color and shape of the pendant.

SydK, your Tahitian layers work perfectly together and with your sweater! Ahhh yes, those endless wish lists...

A combination of all Kamoka pearls. A multi-colored strand, a tin cup bracelet and a ring with a pretty green pearl.
                      [ATTACH]75553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75554[/ATTACH]
                      Jeg, that necklace from Kamoka is stunning, they are doing a really good job.
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSouthSeaPearls
                      https://thesouthseapearl.com/

Comment

• Lilpearl: I almost couldn't tell the difference between the gold and the Jewelmer pearl. It's gorgeous, and so are the earrings.

86C: What scar? All I see are pearls.

SydK: Wow, those do have fantastic luster.

Comment

• 86C, I absolutely love that necklace. It's dainty but still stands out, so well balanced!

Comment

• Lilpearl and 86Corvettegirl, gorgeous south sea pearls.
                            SydK, those freshwaters have stunning lusted.

Comment

• Thank you everyone!

86C beautiful dainty necklace and golden ring! Your hand is looking good and hope you’re feeling better!!

Syedk, what a fun strand to wear!!

Comment

• Ooo-la-la, what looks! Superb!

Comment

Working...
                                X