Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, CatMom and 2thdktr! CatMom, I share your affinity for Tahitians!!!

Tahitian studs from Takahashi, the inner strand is from Kamoka, and the outer strand is from Maui Divers. Adding another pic of when the unplanned becomes magical. The dinner out was planned, but the unplanned- a perfect table by the window with a fetching view of the sunset- magic! The horizon to the left was actually a vivid fuchsia, but I was entertained by the view straight away.
IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9387.jpeg
IMG_2006.jpeg

Thanks BWeaves, I really love plump drops.
Today out to lunch with a friend I haven't seen since before the pandemic! Station necklace by Sarah @ Ocean's Cove with tiny GSS and Aquaprase rondelles and drop. Earrings are GSS with tsavorite garnets that are from the PP Black Friday FB Live that Hisano was wearing.

View attachment 467314View attachment 467315View attachment 467316
Wow, those earring are spectacular! As BWeaves said, I was drooling over them during the PP live event too. :) Congrats, they look great with your GSS necklace.

Thank you, CatMom and 2thdktr! CatMom, I share your affinity for Tahitians!!!

Tahitian studs from Takahashi, the inner strand is from Kamoka, and the outer strand is from Maui Divers. Adding another pic of when the unplanned becomes magical. The dinner out was planned, but the unplanned- a perfect table by the window with a fetching view of the sunset- magic! The horizon to the left was actually a vivid fuchsia, but I was entertained by the view straight away.
View attachment 467328View attachment 467329View attachment 467331
Wow, gorgeous pearls and gorgeous view! I really love your outfit as well.

Thanks so much, CatMom!:giggle: Will you have a pearly themed Christmas this year?

Love your Kamoka’s, SurfnSci, and I don’t remember seeing that beautiful pair of SOC earrings before! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!

OH Wow! I can't post my meager pearls after those last two posts!!!! SurfnSci and JEG, your pearls are stunning.

We had the huge storm blow through 2 days ago, so it's been very dark here, and light was terrible for photographing pearls. Needless to say, I was in a blue mood for a couple of days.

I wore my black and white (blue and eggplant) Kamoka studs, with the Spring Rain pendant from Kojima on a white gold knit choker. And I wore my one of a kind, incredibly blue and incredibly baroque, Vietnamese akoyas from PP with dyed freshwater drop earrings with white topaz hoops from Kojima. Yes, those BBA's are intensely colored, and so is the drop pearl.
IMG_2042.jpeg

Today, it's back to Chocolate Plum pendant and feather earrings with topaz hooks, from Kojima. It's so hard to photograph the feather pearls. They are intensely purple with some bronze in real life. I suspect the blue green walls of my bathroom are drowning out the purple in the pearls.

IMG_2044.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2046.jpeg

OH Wow! I can't post my meager pearls after those last two posts!!!! SurfnSci and JEG, your pearls are stunning.

We had the huge storm blow through 2 days ago, so it's been very dark here, and light was terrible for photographing pearls. Needless to say, I was in a blue mood for a couple of days.

I wore my black and white (blue and eggplant) Kamoka studs, with the Spring Rain pendant from Kojima on a white gold knit choker. And I wore my one of a kind, incredibly blue and incredibly baroque, Vietnamese akoyas from PP with dyed freshwater drop earrings with white topaz hoops from Kojima. Yes, those BBA's are intensely colored, and so is the drop pearl.
View attachment 467345

Today, it's back to Chocolate Plum pendant and feather earrings with topaz hooks, from Kojima. It's so hard to photograph the feather pearls. They are intensely purple with some bronze in real life. I suspect the blue green walls of my bathroom are drowning out the purple in the pearls.

View attachment 467344View attachment 467343View attachment 467342
No pearls are meager. Those blues are beautiful.

Thank you, BWeaves! I’m following you with the blue mood from a few days ago, if nothing else but to mix the colors up a bit. The light has been pretty hit and miss here, too. Mostly because I haven’t been home during the best daytime light. I love those feather pearl earrings, as well as all your other pieces!

Akoya strand from Takahashi, a mixed Akoya necklace I put together with pearls from Druzy, and a Baggins Akoya wave strand from Hawaii.
IMG_1988.jpeg
IMG_7650.jpeg

Thank you, CatMom, 2thdktr, Jeg and BWeaves!

BWeaves, love your looks the last few days - your blue akoyas are stunningly blue and so gorgeous! Your chocolate plum pendant is also just so lovely.

Thanks, Jeg - I purchased those SoC studs a few years ago but I think this was a first-time post ☺️ I always love seeing your Baggins strand; the colors and the design are beautiful, and your Takahashi strand is a show-stopper!

Thanks so much, CatMom!:giggle: Will you have a pearly themed Christmas this year?

Love your Kamoka’s, SurfnSci, and I don’t remember seeing that beautiful pair of SOC earrings before! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!
LOL, I'm having more of a ruby themed Christmas this year but I happen to know that hubby got a little something from Annie Case.

View attachment 467345

View attachment 467344View attachment 467343View attachment 467342
LOVE the feather pearl BWeaves!

Thank you, BWeaves! I’m following you with the blue mood from a few days ago, if nothing else but to mix the colors up a bit. The light has been pretty hit and miss here, too. Mostly because I haven’t been home during the best daytime light. I love those feather pearl earrings, as well as all your other pieces!

Akoya strand from Takahashi, a mixed Akoya necklace I put together with pearls from Druzy, and a Baggins Akoya wave strand from Hawaii.
View attachment 467349View attachment 467350
Beautiful Akoyas jeg!

AHA! You're the one who stole my earrings!!!! Wear them in the best of health! They look stunning on you.

To be honest, I have a hard time buying during the live events. I like to think over high priced purchases. I tend to think too long. Even on Kojima's website, I've waited too long and JEG purchased pieces I was drooling over. Good thing I get to live vicariously when everyone here posts photos. Also, you saved my pocketbook, so it's win, win.

I also love your necklace. I have a few pieces from "the other Sarah" from Ocean's Cove on Etsy, too.
Thanks BWeaves-- you crack me up.

Back