Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I love blue and white akoyas together. I love how your two strands nest perfectly as a choker.

Today I'm wearing Tahitians. 10 mm peacock studs from Ocean's Cove. Matinee length ombre' strand from Kojima with mixed sizes and colors. And La Petite Perlagrina from Kamoka. My shirt is perhaps a bit too intense blue, but it's a jeans and T shirt day.

IMG_1107.jpeg

IMG_1109.jpeg

I love blue and white akoyas together. I love how your two strands nest perfectly as a choker.

Today I'm wearing Tahitians. 10 mm peacock studs from Ocean's Cove. Matinee length ombre' strand from Kojima with mixed sizes and colors. And La Petite Perlagrina from Kamoka. My shirt is perhaps a bit too intense blue, but it's a jeans and T shirt day.

View attachment 464026

View attachment 464025
I LOVE how you wear pearls with your T-shirts and jeans. I'll be doing that too, when I retire someday! Hahahaha. I'll be at Costco bargain grocery shopping in my diamond South Sea's!!! No shame in that!. BTW, your long strand of Tahitians are so beautiful with your new pendant. I know you are wearing that new pendant on a long chain so you can look down and see it throughout the day! I always get frustrated with any strand/chain shorter than 19" because it's difficult to see the pearl, except in a mirror! Anyone else have the problem. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, MOPTrumpet, CatMom and 86C! Lovely Akoya ensemble, MOPTrumpet! BWeaves, the Tahitians are fantastic! Yummy dark colors.

Rare, purple, Japan Kasumi pearl from Kojima, worn in a net from Takahashi. I made the chain with tiny white Akoya keshi from Takahashi. I also put together the freshwater keshi necklace and freshwater drop earrings.
D34B857E-32E7-45C6-B66F-6C5B15444E08.jpeg
97BA249F-44C9-454F-9827-622392B8AB61.jpeg

Thank you, MOPTrumpet, CatMom and 86C! Lovely Akoya ensemble, MOPTrumpet! BWeaves, the Tahitians are fantastic! Yummy dark colors.

Rare, purple, Japan Kasumi pearl from Kojima, worn in a net from Takahashi. I made the chain with tiny white Akoya keshi from Takahashi. I also put together the freshwater keshi necklace and freshwater drop earrings.
View attachment 464027View attachment 464028
Beautiful work! What kind of wire do you use to make those lovely necklaces? 14K, gold filled or vermeil?

Tahitians are my favorites BWeaves and yours are gorgeous! jeg, that purple pearl is just stunning. You have the best collection ever!

Today I'm wearing my SS and tourmaline bead necklace with some FWs. I hope someday to upgrade this string to a beautiful akoya strand. I wear this combo with some diamond and drop earrings, yellow gold bracelet and my ruby and pearl ring.

FFWs and SS2.jpg
IMG_3644[1].jpg
cmspearlearrings502.jpg
cmspearlring501.jpg

Tahitians are my favorites BWeaves and yours are gorgeous! jeg, that purple pearl is just stunning. You have the best collection ever!

Today I'm wearing my SS and tourmaline bead necklace with some FWs. I hope someday to upgrade this string to a beautiful akoya strand. I wear this combo with some diamond and drop earrings, yellow gold bracelet and my ruby and pearl ring.
Gold, diamonds and pearls: doesn't get any better than that! I love the bracelet combination! Splashy combination with that brightly colored top! A treat for everyone who sees you today.

Last edited:
I love 20" chains. That's actually what I got on the Komoka site to buy instead of La Petite.

Today, all Kamoka Tahitians. I seem to be in a black pearl mood lately. Carved pendant with tattoo design. The 2019 All Josh Harvest strand. (This strand and my Pearl Paradise natural white Hanadama rope are my most precious pearls.) Since Josh seeded all these pearls himself, I feel the strand is extra special because I've met him. Also, compared to most of Kamoka's harvest strands which have a wide variety of shapes and sizes, all the pearls in this strand are nearly round. I love how the big white flying saucer on the right balances the big black pearl on the left. My eye is always drawn to those two pearls.

Black and white 9.5 mm studs. These studs go with everything. I love mismatched earrings.

IMG_1130.jpeg

IMG_1131.jpeg

IMG_1132.jpeg

Last edited:
That tourmaline pearl necklace is a really cool design! I really like the bracelet too.
Thank you! I never really appreciated it until recently when I started wearing it again. I always thought the pearl on the chain was kind of weird. I guess old age changes one's perspective, lol.

LOVE your Kamoka tahitians BWeaves! Some day I hope to have a Kamoka strand like that. In honor of Tahitian day, I did a shoot with my Tahitians on my Koi Pond art piece I finished just this morning.

Tahitians on my Koi Pond art piece

I love 20" chains. That's actually what I got on the Komoka site to buy instead of La Petite.

Today, all Kamoka Tahitians. I seem to be in a black pearl mood lately. Carved pendant with tattoo design. The 2019 All Josh Harvest strand. (This strand and my Pearl Paradise natural white Hanadama rope are my most precious pearls.) Since Josh seeded all these pearls himself, I feel the strand is extra special because I've met him. Also, compared to most of Kamoka's harvest strands which have a wide variety of shapes and sizes, all the pearls in this strand are nearly round. I lave how the big white flying saucer on the right balances the big black pearl on the left. My eye is always drawn to those two pearls.

Black and white 9.5 mm studs. These studs go with everything. I love mismatched earrings.

View attachment 464045

View attachment 464044

View attachment 464043
Beautiful piece! Every pearl has it's own story in the strand!

CatMom, I love, love, love your fabric work of art. Appliqué and embroidery? Is it a quilt or smaller sample piece? The vibrant color combination is breathtaking!

Geez, I was going to post something different, but how could I not jump on the Tahitian bandwagon?! Wearing Tahitian studs from Takahashi, with two rope lengths of T’s. I’ve had both for a long time. The larger rope is from an Intergem show.
IMG_0906.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg

CatMom, I love, love, love your fabric work of art. Appliqué and embroidery? Is it a quilt or smaller sample piece? The vibrant color combination is breathtaking!

Geez, I was going to post something different, but how could I not jump on the Tahitian bandwagon?! Wearing Tahitian studs from Takahashi, with two rope lengths of T’s. I’ve had both for a long time. The larger rope is from an Intergem show.
View attachment 464049View attachment 464050
Thank you, yes applique and embroidery. It's a smaller piece, 28 x 28" done in silks and batiks. I love your Tahitians. The colors are gorgeous.

Reactions: bru
Back