Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow, the colors on that 3 pearl ring. The pendant and strand are gorgeous.

Today I'm wearing ripples from Pacific Pearls, and feather pearl earrings from Kojima. I was late to the ripples craze, but this particular strand is very colorful. I have a paler peachier strand from Kojima that I link to this one that makes it look like an ombre' rope, but it's heavy.

IMG_1047.jpeg

Wow, the colors on that 3 pearl ring. The pendant and strand are gorgeous.

Today I'm wearing ripples from Pacific Pearls, and feather pearl earrings from Kojima. I was late to the ripples craze, but this particular strand is very colorful. I have a paler peachier strand from Kojima that I link to this one that makes it look like an ombre' rope, but it's heavy.

View attachment 463863
Woah, now that's some color! Gorgeous!

Thank you, CatMom and BWeaves!☺️ BWeaves, that’s one of the prettiest strands of ripples I’ve seen. It resembles the Japan Kasumi pearls more than any strand I’ve seen as well. And of course, I love feather pearls!

Wearing little h earrings with a strand of blue Tahitians from Collins Pearls, and a Tahitian bracelet from years ago.
5299ECE1-3734-400D-9C80-E23E8FCC6F62.jpeg
5C00EECF-255F-4A03-A226-F6D04CC3DEDE.jpeg

FABULOUS Jeg! I really like the contrast and drama the little H earrings add to that combination :)

BWeaves, gorgeous ripples, and WOW those feather pearl earrings are gorgeous.

Such a fresh, pretty spring look, 86! Those mixed layering strands add a light, airy look, and just glow so nicely.

Oh, I'm a sucker for blues and baroques, 86Corvettegirl! JEG, everything is gorgeous, as always.

Today I'm wearing my Everything Bagel rope, a mixed tin-cup, and Spring Rain pendant, plus dyed blue drops on my earring hoops, all from Kojima. The lighting is washing out the colors.

Lots of blue baroque, and some green baroque, little akoyas in the Everything Bagel. Plus some Kasumi, South Sea, and Kamoka keshi.

IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1054.jpeg

Wow, jeg, BWeaves and 86Corvettegirl! Everything is so gorgeous. Just like opals, every pearl tells a different story.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces. It's a vintage butterfly brooch. I'm really not sure what type the pearls are but the rest is tsavorites, black diamonds, white diamonds and rubies.

Attachments

• Vintage Butterfly Brooch.jpg
    Vintage Butterfly Brooch.jpg
    977.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5711.jpg
    IMG_5711.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Wow, jeg, BWeaves and 86Corvettegirl! Everything is so gorgeous. Just like opals, every pearl tells a different story.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces. It's a vintage butterfly brooch. I'm really not sure what type the pearls are but the rest is tsavorites, black diamonds, white diamonds and rubies.
Beautiful piece! The pearls look like South Sea and great pairing with the design!

Thank you, Cathy, BWeaves and CatMom!:giggle: You are all so sweet. 86C, Cathy took the words right out of my mouth- fresh and springy! BWeaves, I don’t think I remember that pendant. Really love it! Oh what a unique and glitzy piece, CatMom! Everyone is looking so springy and gorgeous in their pearls!

Sea of Cortez strand and SOC keshi necklace, both from Kojima. The earrings are baroque Akoya from Simply Adorned.
C4530B67-EAEF-4FF7-A226-57F969935D52.jpeg
B42BBF67-CF82-492B-91BC-01D7DD89F4C0.jpeg

Thank you, Cathy, BWeaves and CatMom!:giggle: You are all so sweet. 86C, Cathy took the words right out of my mouth- fresh and springy! BWeaves, I don’t think I remember that pendant. Really love it! Oh what a unique and glitzy piece, CatMom! Everyone is looking so springy and gorgeous in their pearls!

Sea of Cortez strand and SOC keshi necklace, both from Kojima. The earrings are baroque Akoya from Simply Adorned.
View attachment 463903View attachment 463902
I love the clasp on these!

Catmom: Love the butterfly brooch!

Love the SoC necklaces. I remember wanting that SoC tin-cup, but I had just bought a green ombre' Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima in the exact same style, and didn't think I needed both. Love the clasp on the SoC strand.

So many beautiful pearls.

My Kamoka pendant is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Catmom: Love the butterfly brooch!

Love the SoC necklaces. I remember wanting that SoC tin-cup, but I had just bought a green ombre' Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima in the exact same style, and didn't think I needed both. Love the clasp on the SoC strand.

So many beautiful pearls.

My Kamoka pendant is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Oh I can't wait to see it!

Hi Ladies - popping in to say hi! Wow Jeg I'm always jealous of your SoC pieces (amongst others) and love seeing them on your posts! BWeaves LUV your colorful ripple and the feather earrings! Years ago, I missed out on and was obsessed with BabyNurse's feather pearl ring from Kojima. I hounded Sarah for a looooong time to find me a similar one... I've bought a feather pearl or two since, but nothing quite like that one and I'm still obsessed. :ROFLMAO::p

Hi Ladies - popping in to say hi! Wow Jeg I'm always jealous of your SoC pieces (amongst others) and love seeing them on your posts! BWeaves LUV your colorful ripple and the feather earrings! Years ago, I missed out on and was obsessed with BabyNurse's feather pearl ring from Kojima. I hounded Sarah for a looooong time to find me a similar one... I've bought a feather pearl or two since, but nothing quite like that one and I'm still obsessed. :ROFLMAO::p

It's always great to see you, Paula! Pearls by the Bay .... ? :147::09:

Inspired by JEG. My twinsie versions.

Longer necklace is a random Tahitian tin cup of tiny Tahian keshi. Baby Nurse had the twin.
Shorter necklace is an ombre' green Tahitian tin cup. Pale green at the front going to dark green behind my neck. JEG's twin SoC necklace came out a few months later.
Earrings are 9 mm pistachio green Tahitians.

All from Kojima. I can't seem to capture the colors. The necklace and earrings are very pistachio green.

These two necklaces nest really great together, so I usually wear them together. The longer one is just chain starting at the neckline of my dress.

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1059.jpeg

This is more what the colors look like in real life. I need to get a Lightbox.

IMG_1063.jpeg

Last edited:
Inspired by JEG. My twinsie versions.

Longer necklace is a random Tahitian tin cup of tiny Tahian keshi. Baby Nurse had the twin.
Shorter necklace is an ombre' green Tahitian tin cup. Pale green at the front going to dark green behind my neck. JEG's twin SoC necklace came out a few months later.
Earrings are 9 mm pistachio green Tahitians.

All from Kojima. I can't seem to capture the colors. The necklace and earrings are very pistachio green.

These two necklaces nest really great together, so I usually wear them together. The longer one is just chain starting at the neckline of my dress.

View attachment 463906

View attachment 463907
Beautiful work!!! Love those green colors. You've got the wire twisting down!!!

Back