Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining in on the pearl fun. Thanks to all for advice on here for my recent pearl purchases!
    Pictured is my white akoya strand and earrings from PP, and also my "Periwinkle Perfection" necklace and earrings set I bought during the Tahitian Temptation sale at PP in Feb.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200207_111407.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	392497Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200306_145355.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	392498Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200306_145247.jpg
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	392499Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200306_071347.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	392500Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200226_154532.jpg
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	392502
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sarahsmile87; 03-10-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Your strands are gorgeous sarahsmile87 and they look great on you.

Comment

• Red-your peacock Tahitians are gorgeous and you look great wearing them.

Sarasmiles- Lovely pearls with beautiful luster. They look stunning on your neck.

Comment

• @Charlotta and Gemandpearlover, thank you!

Comment

• Sarahsmile87 gorgeous pearls! Both sets complement your skin tone + hair perfectly

Comment

• Sarahsmile87: Beautiful choices. They look great on you.

Comment

• This is one of my favorite necklaces. Metallic rice pearls (Wen Pearls) that go with anything you wear. They are prettier than my Iphone can capture, and when I look at them I marvel at the beauty of mother nature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4704.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	392503

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4695 (1).jpg
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	392504

Comment

• Gemandpearllover, those are really pretty.

Comment

• So many pretties, a balm for the eyes after being cut off from Pearl Guide for a few days!

Red, lovely Kamokas, you wear them well.

Sarahsmile, your new pieces are beautiful! Love those tahitians!

Gemandpearllover, I can imagine how much lovelier those are in person, they are gorgeous in the photo. Very versatile!
                    My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JillMacCorkle

Comment

• PGF is back in business WHEW! Thanks to those who worked hard to get it up and running again. Been super busy with custom work so missed a bit just before it went down. No offence to anyone I forget to mention.
                      Red,,, those Peacocks are beautiful, the lustre on the earrings... stunning ! Kamoka !

Gemandpearllover- I love all your pearl posts ! Lovely metallics !

Sarah- can't beat the classics ! And the Tahitians are great - love the colour bands !
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Such a relief to get back on here, and see all you lovely peeps, right??!!

Oh, those metallics look great on you! Love the oval shapes, too!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you to all who worked so hard to ge PG up & running! I am recovering from a fall....very bruised & sore. Seeing all your lovely pearls are such a comfort. I've been wearing pearls around the house now that I'm up & moving but it will be a few weeks before I'm ready for pics. Gorgeous pearls, Ladies, just gorgeous!

Comment

• Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Falls are scary.... Get better soon!

Comment

• Thanks, PD. I tripped on the steps going downstairs to the basement. Unfortunately, my face took the brunt of it. Nothing broken but really bruised & sore.

Comment

• Oh my!

Reminds me of when I was a h.s. freshman. I attended an indoor intramural game after school, and leaping lightly (so I thought) up the first bleacher step, my toe caught the edge and I down I went, face first! I didn't break my nose but wow did it hurt.
                                Also, it wasn't exactly the kind of attention a 13 y.o. wants.

Comment

Working...
                                X