Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressing in layers because it was cold today. Everything Bagel rope, new ombre' keshi rope, long tin-cup, pistachio akoya choker, Mom's SS earrings, and Lily Pad ring. I made a lot of clacking noises when I walked around the office.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a07.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	384836

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a02.jpg
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	384837

New Kojima ombre' keshi rope.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a04.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	384838

Comment

• BW- I meant to reply to your other pics. You look very elegant in your pearls, the lengths really suit you. That luster luster luster!
      “No,” Midge said, “I take it back. I wouldn’t get a mink coat the first thing. Know what I’d do? I’d get a string of pearls. Real pearls.” Yes,” Annabel said, slowly. “I think that’s a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.”

Comment

• Red, the snow makes a great backdrop for those gorgeous strands!

Aerinha, beautiful ombré!

BWeaves, love your colorful layers today!

Comment

• Gingerbread hula girl watching the sunrise. I would’ve posed with my new friend, but I forgot to pack my coconut bra...

Name:	E4C48F14-760C-4E52-B9BF-9D58CDA3234E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	384846

Comment

• Traveling Pearl is having a lot of fun. I love your creative photos.

Comment

• Great T's, Red!

BW, I love that combination!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                Gingerbread hula girl watching the sunrise. I would’ve posed with my new friend, but I forgot to pack my coconut bra...

[ATTACH]64043[/ATTACH]
                OMGosh Jeg!!! You're too funny! Would you like to borrow my coconut bra? I even have a straw skirt!

JP, so very true!!! So many pretties!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                  Gingerbread hula girl watching the sunrise. I would’ve posed with my new friend, but I forgot to pack my coconut bra...

[ATTACH]64043[/ATTACH]
                  Haha too funny! I have some left over stuff from Jimmy Buffet concerts you can borrow!

Comment

• Wow So many photos I'm going to lose track so I'll start with the last ones !
                    jeg - That is so adorable !! I love those photos !! And... you forgot your coconut bra.... how could you !!!

BWeaves - I had to laugh at the 'clacking' - I wore a harvest style strand doubled and my earrings were too long and all day they were clacking together and driving me crazy lol You look like a pearl goddess in all those strands ! And your new ombre keshi...just gorgeous. You can't beat the lustre on good keshi pearls !!

Lisa - That rope is so marvellous... I can tell you are loving it !!

Red - that photo just takes my breath away. Those Tahitians are stunning - what a photo !! And thanks for the reminder about the history of that blue strand. It's very very special. And that horseshoe clasp..I'd forgotten about that one.. they should bring it back ! But... But.. it's the ring that gets my heart going... that is the coolest pearl ring ... ever..........ever !!
                    Last edited by Katbran; 12-11-2018, 09:08 AM.
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• aerinha, your ombre strand is beautiful!

Comment

• Jeg, looks like fun times in Hawaii!

Comment

• Today's stack: Ringo the octopus paired with jadeite (Type A) bead necklace (personal collection)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2660.jpg
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	384855
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Gorgeous, JP! I love how Ringo looks with Jade,

Comment

• Thanks so much! He was and still is my favorite pearl and Beatle!
                              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                                Wow So many photos I'm going to lose track so I'll start with the last ones !
                                jeg - That is so adorable !! I love those photos !! And... you forgot your coconut bra.... how could you !!!
                                I know, I hate when that happens! But it sounds like I have some goodback ups. Hahaha! Thanks, BWeaves, Amti, Sunseeker and 86C!

Comment

Working...
                                X