Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm learning how to layer from all of you!!!

Comment

• These are all so fun! I like the ring, BWeaves. The bracelet, too. And holy moly, that's a long rope!

Comment

• Thanks, Katbran! Yes, it’s like a second home for me.

Red and BWeaves, I like your color choices today! They both really suit you. I know you like blues, BWeaves, but Red, I think red and navy are your colors. And your pearls work perfectly with your colors.

Comment

• CBPearllover , The 7-9mm size is perfect for studs I think. I have bigger studs as well, up to 13mm (or maybe 14) and if I wear them for several days (not at night) my earlobes gets tired and sometimes a bit sore. I wore the mismatched studs for 2 days and they are so light that I didn't even notice that they were on.
          I love that blue rikitea Red. I think blue is my favorite color (closely followed by every other color....). Will have to try and find one of those, there are some lovely blue pearls in my rikitea multicolor strand (2 I think) and now I want an entire strand...
          Bweaves your TNT strand is beautiful.
          And I love those tiny pearls and the beautiful rope.

Comment

• Thank you everyone for the compliments on the tiny pearl necklace.

There is something about small pearls that make me so happy!

Comment

• Annie, the tiny strands are so useful, on their own or with pendants.

Comment

• Thank you CBPearlLover, SunSeeker, BWeaves, baby nurse, lisa c, Katbran, 86Corvette, jeg, and Charlotta.

Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
                I love that blue rikitea Red. I think blue is my favorite color (closely followed by every other color....). Will have to try and find one of those, there are some lovely blue pearls in my rikitea multicolor strand (2 I think) and now I want an entire strand...
                A little history about the Rikitea blues. Back in 2014 PP purchased 5,600 loose Rikitea pearls. From these, they were able to sort out and create just 8 blue body pearl strands.

https://www.pearlparadise.com/blogs/...an-pearl-blues

I feel very fortunate to have been able to purchase one. Some photos from back then.

Jeremy selecting a blue pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkBluePearl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	384790

The Rikitea blue strand alongside my Kamoka peacock strand.

Name:	BLueKamoka_9625.jpg
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	384791

Neck shot.

Name:	Blue_9603.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	384792

Next to my multi-color Tahitian bracelet, also from PP.

Name:	BlueBraceletl_9670.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	384793

Comment

• There is more blue body eye candy here, thanks to newberry and Kay.

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...on-a-play-date

Comment

• Such a neat insider's story to your pearls! Wish I had known about PP back then bc I love blue pearls! Where did you get that clasp?

Comment

• Wow Red, the blue rikiteas are breathtakingly beautiful. How fun to have a story around them. Just 6 strands, well I have the 2 really blue pearls in my rikitea strand and I have a pair of 11 mm really blue studs as well. I have to lok at them whenever I crave a blue rikitea strand. I could ask Cees, he finds the most beautiful things.

Comment

• Red, the blue Rikiteas are beautiful, and what marvels nature brings. I also find the clasp really interesting. Is there any way to see a close up of it please?

Comment

• Thank you amti, Charlotta, and 2thdktr.

The clasp is a 14kt yellow gold and diamond horseshoe-shaped clasp. It used to be available as a stock item at Pearl Paradise.

These photos were taken when I was purchasing my pistachio Tahitians. You can see the clasp both open and closed.

Name:	Pistachio_0585.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	384808

Name:	PistachioSilverStrand.jpg
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	384809

Name:	TRing_9589.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	384810

And, a hand shot of my T Lee elevation ring made with a PP connoisseur pistachio Tahitian. Set in 18kt red gold with pink sapphires.

Name:	TRing_9554.JPG
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	384811

Comment

• Beautiful blues Red!!!

Comment

• More beauties Red. The pistaccios, that ring, the clasps, I love everything.

Comment

• One more of my Pearls of Joy 100" because it feels so darn good! It feels chilly going on and then warms up, and I guess keeps a good temperature ? or it hits and lays on nerves just right, I don't know, I'm not endorsing for other than beauty, but weird! and I'm just grateful!

When I joined PG I didn't have baggy skin or arthritis, lol! For 9 years This has been the most fun place ever, with the sweetest posters! Love to you all and thanks for the gorgeous photos, everybody ����

Name:	IMG_0812.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	384816

Comment

Working...
                                X