• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
B036E1C4-ABBB-42F1-A0BC-55B310FD3082.jpegI’m the lucky one, to have them, and to have PG friends! Here’s a daylight pic, to show up the flashing colors, so y’all don’t have to backup a page to see it.

Last edited:

BWeaves

Thank you, LisaC!

Today I wore the All Josh 2019 Harvest strand and B & W Tahitian studs from Kamoka. PP Tahitian multicolored strand is the shorter strand.

IMG_8430.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

Years ago I never would have worn pearls with this neckline. Now I think it looks just fine.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
How come, on the neckline? They really do look fine, and wow, I mean Fine. Those pearls are glowing.
And you guys look great.

SydK

Lisa, those earrings look lovely on you! And Bweaves, the Tahitians look great both on that olive green colour and with that neckline.
I recently fell off Ban Island (hehe) and bought some big Tahitian peacock studs. The pearls are about 12.5mm and wonderfully colourful and lustrous for such big pearls. Pictured in one shot with 9.5mm green Tahitian studs for scale.
2E23E15D-E586-44B8-B57B-1090CFAA12B9.jpg
1B3D5225-2DA4-4BCF-8753-82A00DE42387.jpg
50301981-65F7-4807-B31C-BC6ADDF68760.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks BWeaves and Charlotta!

CathyKeshi- check- bigger boat! Haha! It would be kind of fun to be on Ban Island (temporarily) if everyone brought show and tell!

Pretty earrings SydK and LisaC. Classics that go with everything! Love those Tahitians, BWeaves. Beautiful!

CathyKeshi

The fall off Ban Island is perilous. The cliffs are HIGH, and the rocks below are often 12.mm and up ...

Charlotta

Those tahitians looks gorgeous on you Bweaves. The PP strand really looks amazing since you rearranged the pearls.
SydK, your new studs are beautiful.

86Corvettegirl

The fall off Ban Island is perilous & expensive for me! Yes, Jeg, I could use a rescue boat as long at it comes with money to spend. Otherwise, I need to stay on the island for a while. The roof we put on the house is a vinyl roof with a 50 yr guarantee. It will be the last roof I will have to deal with, expensive but worth it. So for now, no spending for me. Sigh!! But I welcome all to come visit me with show & tells!!

BW, you look smashing in your T's & they look wonderful with that neckline!

Beautiful luster on those T earrings, SydK!!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
This is another ‘virtual’ invitation, right 86C? I shouldn’t be packing my pearl wheelie-case, pillow and cookies for a show and tell sleepover, right? (Heeheehee).

Thanks, SydK, and I love those new and old earrings!

86Corvettegirl

Lisa C, virtual works for me. I live hours from the beach & am totally land locked but I have a spare bedroom if you want to come to Georgia. Not much going on here, tho. LOL

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Sounds like a slippery slope Cathykeshi and 86C. :eek:

Pearl wheelie case?? Sounds like a show and tell piece in itself, LisaC!

Golden SS pendant and multi SS rope from Ruckus 2018. Akoya keshi and pearl chain from Hong Kong.
00D7BC1D-190E-46B2-A48E-8E713FF3B80E.jpeg

A00C6C6D-A458-4BBB-B7C4-9EC0B98ECF58.jpg

8E65930B-4FC9-4A63-88D8-2C1A566F9F5B.jpg

86Corvettegirl

Beautiful, Jeg! I just love the G&W SS necklace & that GSS pendant! The color on the GSS is just awesome!!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Oh, this page is just delicious!
Thanks 86C! The ocean isn’t a big draw for me, but pearl company is. One of these days...when real life resumes. And the pearl funds are replenished... I’ll get to meet people.

My pearl wheelie is just a super, old black leather computer bag on wheels. Non-descript, beat-up, overhead luggage, but it’s on wheels and I love it. Except, when it has pearls and tools in it, it’s heavy. In the olden days it’d fit under the seat, but no more.

Jeg, you’re looking fab, as usual!

Last edited:

Charlotta

That golden rope is one of my favorites of all your lovely pieces. So many colors, and luster and I do like the shape of the pearls as well. It's perfect.

BWeaves

How come, on the neckline? They really do look fine, and wow, I mean Fine. Those pearls are glowing.
And you guys look great.

Thanks Lisa. When I was younger, I felt like 16 - 20" long pearls either had to be under an open collared shirt or a deep neckline. In other words, the pearls had to be on skin, and the neckline should not touch the pearls. I don't know why, but I felt a crew neck with a short length of pearls looked wrong. Actually, I think it's because I would see Queen Elizabeth with her 3 strand necklace and one of the strands would be caught on her neckline and it would bug the crap out of me.

As long as the pearls lay nicely on the neckline, it doesn't bother me. But I don't like it when the pearls can't decide if they're in or out.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks 86C, LisaC, and Charlotta!

A Kamoka tin cup with the longest pair of earrings I’ve made... so far... (Tahitian and Tahitian keshi with gemstones)
BB709F4A-D816-4879-8BF9-279B2DF34737.jpeg

C0F6F53A-5EF2-473D-8587-AF06B40FEF26.jpg

Red

Beautiful pearls, Everyone. Thank you so much for the eye candy. Jeg- I adore that tutti-frutti Kojima pendant. I still remember heading over to the Kojima table at the Ruckus intending to purchase it, and meeting it hanging around your neck while on my way.

I had a pickup at my jeweler today, so I got decked out in pearls. The mixed South Sea and Tahitian strands were purchased last year from Kojima at Pearls by the Bay. The freshwater pendant is from Pearl Paradise, and the Tahitian pendant and stud earrings are from Kamoka.

20200715_104639.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
I remember that neckline rule too! Plus, how about ‘pearls over a turtleneck look wrong’? I think my feelings changed when pearls became less of an accessory and more a visual-goddess-preoccupation thing. Like, Pearls Are the Show for me now, not part of the costume. If I had the $$$, I’d be decked out like Dowager Queen Mae (Teck).

Well, actually if I had that kind of $$$, I’d get a facelift and then deck myself like her, and Swan About. I’m pretty shallow, sigh...

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, you look fabulous!! I love those shoulder duster earrings! They're a feast for the eyes!

Red, you look gorgeous in your pearls. Love the multi color strand!! Such a great necklace to be creative with!!

Lisa c, I'm right there with ya. If I had the money, I would get plastic surgery first, then go on a pearl buying spree of epic proportions! LOL