Jeremy Shepherd
        President and Founder
        PearlParadise.com, Inc.
        The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
        PearlParadise.com on Flickr
        PearlParadise.com on Facebook
        Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

• Yesterday, Kasumi pendant and earrings from Kojima and my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove. Dress from Ann G Linen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	384262

Today, Kojima blue drop earrings. Pearls of Joy 20" blue baroque akoyas. Deep blue baroque akoya rope from PP. And The Swan.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_965.jpg
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	384263

Unfortunately, the BBA rope broke while I was wearing it today. The knot that was glued snapped. I never glue my knots. I personally feel the glue actually makes the knots weaker. I back knot instead. But anyway. It gives me a chance to restring. Currently, the pearls are strung on a medium grey thread, but I think they need more colorful knots.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_969.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	384264

What do you think? Sky matches the blues exactly. So it's the safe option. I think I used sky on my other BBA necklaces. But I'm leaning towards aqua, or maybe mint. Probably aqua. Let's vote!
          Last edited by BWeaves; 11-15-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            Yesterday, Kasumi pendant and earrings from Kojima and my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove. Dress from Ann G Linen.

[ATTACH]63302[/ATTACH]

Today, Kojima blue drop earrings. Pearls of Joy 20" blue baroque akoyas. Deep blue baroque akoya rope from PP. And The Swan.

[ATTACH]63303[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately, the BBA rope broke while I was wearing it today. The knot that was glued snapped. I never glue my knots. I personally feel the glue actually makes the knots weaker. I back knot instead. But anyway. It gives me a chance to restring. Currently, the pearls are strung on a medium grey thread, but I think they need more colorful knots.

[ATTACH]63304[/ATTACH]

What do you think? Sky matches the blues exactly. So it's the safe option. I think I used sky on my other BBA necklaces. But I'm leaning towards aqua, or maybe mint. Probably aqua. Let's vote!
            Yes I think Sky is a perfect match.

Comment

• My go to casual leather.Click image for larger version

Name:	20181115_085241.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	384265

Comment

• Ooo, I love the simplicity of the leather and single pearl.

Comment

Yesterday, Kasumi pendant and earrings from Kojima and my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove. Dress from Ann G Linen.

[ATTACH]63302[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63303[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63304[/ATTACH]

I like the mint! It brings out an overtone not seen with the other two to my eye and monitor

Comment

• Originally posted by annie View Post
                    My blue/green Tahitian's from PurePearls:

[ATTACH]63292[/ATTACH]
                    Love the color of these!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]63302[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63303[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63304[/ATTACH]

Sky is a perfect match & would be my preference if it were my strand but aqua would look good too. I would go with the one that compliments the colors of the pearls the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHEARTPEARLS View Post
                        My go to casual leather.[ATTACH]63308[/ATTACH]
                        I love the simplicity of this. What size is that beautiful pearl

Comment

• BW - Sky > Aqua > Mint

Comment

• And That is one fabulous pearl, IHEART! Way to go!

BWeaves, ever since seeing your Blues pop against the olive (?) linen tunic top, I've been torn. I love perfect matching and great colors as opposed to neutrals, but that photo seriously challenged my beliefs. With regard to thread color though, unless it's a fashion statement itself, maybe it should just be the platform, letting the pearls glow without visual competition.

I'm only thinking out loud, though, and I'm eager to read other opinions.
                            Last edited by lisa c; 11-15-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                              I love the simplicity of this. What size is that beautiful pearl
                              This beauty is a AAA 11.2 x 11.8 mm . So obsess with pearls especially Tahitians.

Comment

• Originally posted by lisa c View Post
                                And That is one fabulous pearl, IHEART! Way to go!

BWeaves, ever since seeing your Blues pop against the olive (?) linen tunic top, I've been torn. I love perfect matching and great colors as opposed to neutrals, but that photo seriously challenged my beliefs. With regard to thread color though, unless it's a fashion statement itself, maybe it should just be the platform, letting the pearls glow without visual competition.

I'm only thinking out loud, though, and I'm eager to read other opinions.
                                Thanks lisa c

Comment

Working...
                                X