Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that torsade! Was definitely the inspiration for the tornado! It always looks lovely on you!
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• That torsade matches your dress so well, BAS!! Very pretty.

Today I wore silver/blue keshis from PoJ. (BAS, I think you have a double of these.)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Oops, sorry! I'm on my phone and can't fix the photo orientation now.

Comment

• Lovely Tucs!
          WestPearls.com My Shop
          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Really poor poor quality picture, but still a picture. I am just wearing earrings today. Smaller 7.5-8.00 isn MM metallic studs from PP and some white ripple earrings I mad myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	359683
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Tucs -- I just love the POJ keshi! Yes, I have a double, and lovely silver/blue keshi dangles from Kevin, too.

ckrickett -- your posts always make me happy! Torsade/tornado -- what's the difference, right?!

Comment

• It's always a kick when you wear something you make isn't it?

p.s. I love all the anti-gravity stuff we're seeing the pearls do lately. Talent!

Comment

• Wonderful pearls BAS, Tucs and ckrickett!

Comment

• BAS, they are all lovely tornadoes in my eyes!
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	359697

today is my simple strand of BBA from PP. One of my favorites!
                      WestPearls.com My Shop
                      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• BAS, your jackets are beautiful! And the torsade is gorgeous. I love your pearl collection.
                        "All of our humanity is dependent upon recognising the humanity in others" - Desmond Tutu

Comment

• OK, I fixed the photo orientation; sorry about that. I cannot edit the attachment in the original post so I just leave it here.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• BAS, your double keshi strand is very pretty. I like my single one, but I find if I wear it with certain colours/outfits it looks a bit dull. I do like how it looks with this top, though.

ckrickett your BBAs are lovely!

Comment

• Tucs, BAS & crickett - Thanks for sharing your pearls! You all look amazing!

Comment

• love the pearls bas, tucs and crickett! today is a layering kinda day. i'm wearing poj keshi earrings, pp tahitian choker, vintage wing pearl necklace and a little keshi pendant from the seller lusterwear on etsy.
                                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X