Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a beauty!!

Comment

• I am having serious bagel envy.

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments everyone! First time Iíve mixed colors, sizes, and shapes like that, so it was fun and Iím glad you all thought it came together well.

Lovely earrings and keshi, Charlotta, and oh, my, jeg. That is stunning and goes so well with your neutrals-and-lace! So many colors; it reminds me a bit of art glass. Sarah has a wonderful eye for that, Iíve discovered; thereís a Kojima necklace right now which is no small part of why Iím just holding my breath that the stars will align (aka, back pay will be issued) on my next payday and that this will be in time to snatch it up....

Comment

• Bonsava: Good job on the stringing. Now we need neck and ear shots, please.

JEG: I love the Baby Bagel!

For anyone new to PG, I named my Everything Bagel rope because it was a continuous loop with everything on it, all types of pearls.

Comment

• Hmm, think you might have meant that comment for Charlotta rather than me, BWeaves - haven’t taken the stringing plunge yet, though it is looking more and more like a matter of time. I was lying awake last night looking at loose pearls and figuring out the financial feasibility of creating a few exact necklaces I picture in my head....

On the subject of *exact* pieces, here are the earrings I wore today. I searched long and far for a pair which looked Exactly So: round white-to-cream pearls, round diamond, ‘short’ sort of lever back. I ended up with two other pairs I like a lot and wear often, but which still didn’t quite satisfy, and once engaged in and lost a fierce bidding war on EBay for an antique pair which were Just So before I found these: 8mm Akoyas on 14k leverbacks. There was a sale. I pounced. And now, since early this year, I’ve had my ideal pearl earrings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23F6F3AE-CFF9-4588-BFA4-722975979A6A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	382543, Click image for larger version

Name:	22DC7E94-96ED-4172-9838-6A88CF14A6AF.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	382544

Comment

• Thanks so much, Bcm, 2thdktr, BWeaves and Bonsava!

Bonsava, I’m glad you found exactly what you were looking for. They are very pretty!

Keeping it light today with a Tahitian drop pendant, and a necklace of SS golds and whites, blue baroque Akoya and Akoya keshi. All from Kojima.

Name:	303B3E2B-1B73-4A35-962C-BFDDD913E7DE.jpg
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	382545

Name:	19B48DFC-7A94-49DE-9AD7-131988B64A9A.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	382546

Comment

• Bonsava - isn't it wonderful to get exactly what you've been imagining! They look beautiful and very comfortable to wear.

Jeg - the "baby bagel" is magnificent! It works wonderfully with that tahitian drop.

Comment

• Lary, it is! And yes, those are very comfortable to wear. There's substantial enough you know they're there, but not so heavy that they pull on the ear or make it 'tired'.

Jeg, love the way those golds are scattered through that necklace, and the delicate hues of the Tahitian drop!

Comment

• Hey everyone! Way too much beauty to catch up and comment on, so I'll just say that you all continue to have exquisite taste

jeg, I just adore that last strand you shared! You could wear it with anything, I think, and the luster is just to die for <3
                    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Bonsava, I love the earrings!

Jeg, Baby Bagel is superb!! Your SS golden, white, & blue Akoya is fantastic. I've been looking for a similar rope but haven't found one yet. I may have to have one made.

I am so loving all these wonderful pearls everyone is sharing

Comment

• This necklace is one of my favorites for summer. Pearl Paradise created this 42" tin cup from a circled baroque WSS strand I bought from them last year. I love all the fun shapes on these pearls.

Name:	7-13-18.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	382558

Comment

• Such terrific summer looks! Just delightful, Everyone!
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Beautiful necklace Kay! I love the 'dollop of cream' look of some baroque WSS, and it looks so light for summer.

Comment

• Thank you, Lary, Bonsava, Battah, and 86C!

Kay, thatís the perfect, light, necklace for summer!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                                Thanks so much, Bcm, 2thdktr, BWeaves and Bonsava!

Bonsava, Iím glad you found exactly what you were looking for. They are very pretty!

Keeping it light today with a Tahitian drop pendant, and a necklace of SS golds and whites, blue baroque Akoya and Akoya keshi. All from Kojima.
                                [ATTACH]60943[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60944[/ATTACH]
                                I love this necklace!!!! Please bring it with you next week

Comment

Working...
                                X