Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86C and Jeg - what a magnificent collection of beauties you both have. I've never seen ombré necklaces like that. Are they costume designs?
    I can see being a part of Pearl Forum, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Sigh!

Comment

• jeg - love the Burmese and the Ombre ! So beautiful ! You have a wonderful collection !
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Bcm21mk: The ombre' necklaces are real pearls. It takes a lot of time to match up pearls to shade from one color to the next. I'm still searching for the perfect ombre' rope.

Comment

• Thanks so much, Bonsava, 86C, Marianne, 2thdktr, GemGeek, Bcm21mk, and Katbran!!

Bcm21mk, if you were asking if they were custom designs, my particular strand was not. I purchased it from Kojima Pearl’s website 3-4 years ago. Sarah has done many types of ombré necklaces over the years, and also many custom designs as well.

Comment

• Jeg, I SO hope to see those Burmese and that ombre rope at Ruckus! The Sea Glass and that gorgeous pendant are such a lovely match
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Me too! I am looking forward to meeting everyone the end of the month.
              Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• Thanks, GemGeek. I really like the lighter shade but I would like to get a white & golden SS strand mixed with the different shades of goldens.

Bcm21mk...my ombré strands are not custom but my jeweler called me to let me know she had them because she knew I was wanting one. I just had to have both. I would love an ombré rope like the one Jeg pictured. It's Glorious & so is that Burmese strand!

Comment

• Sorry 86C and Jeg. I meant are those pearls a custom design? I never thought for a moment that those beautiful pearls were not real. I've been viewing the Kojima website. Beautiful choices.

Comment

• The Swan and Kojima drop earrings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_789.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	382412

Name:	fullsizeoutput_788.jpg
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	382413

Comment

• Originally posted by Bcm21mk View Post
                      Sorry 86C and Jeg. I meant are those pearls a custom design? I never thought for a moment that those beautiful pearls were not real. I've been viewing the Kojima website. Beautiful choices.
                      No problem. I figures is was a spelling error. I do that too. Kojima has some beautiful pearls & designs. I've been eyeing a couple, myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                        The Swan and Kojima drop earrings.

[ATTACH]60755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60756[/ATTACH]
                        This is stunning!!! Looks fabulous on you! Perfect for the hot weather!! Is the Swan SOC?

Comment

• And so perfect with the swan shirt
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Fixed the photos in my earlier post, GemGeek!

BWeaves, that pendant is stunning, and the color of the drops looks so similar to it there they could pass for a set! Love the combination of fairly traditional earring style with the more abstract shape of the swan.

Comment

• I thought that was probably what you meant Bcm. Don’t worry, I can appreciate faux, too!

Cathy, yes! I have the ombré and seaglass on my list to bring, and I think I will wear the Burmese strand sometime during the weekend. I have been pulling the “to bring” items out and decided I might as well wear them and take some pictures.

Love your swan(s) BWeaves!

Blue baroque Akoya and white Akoya keshi from Kojima, with a SS drop pendant from PP.

Name:	54FE3CCE-EB08-48A7-8801-982819ED90FB.jpg
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	382416

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                                This is stunning!!! Looks fabulous on you! Perfect for the hot weather!! Is the Swan SOC?
                                No, it's a large baroque freshwater pearl that I bought from Kojima's sister site, Pacific Pearls. When it arrived it was huge and multicolored. I thought from the photos that it was white and smaller. The pearl is good on all sides and rather leaf shaped. My jeweler mounted it so it can be removed in the future with no damage to the pearl, if I decide to change the setting. However, I love that it accidentally looks like a swan with her head tucked under her wing. The back side of the pearl is equally beautiful and visible inside the setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X