Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I wore my Judy Jetson necklace and yellow gold Mikimoto huggies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_779.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	382295

It's really getting too hot, humid and rainy to wear pearls here. I'm bummed. I had to resort to silver today, so I didn't sweat sunscreen all over my jewelry. Silver is easy to clean the sunscreen off. Pearls, not so much.

Comment

• Ahahaha! Ok, I have started my list, Purr and Cathy! Cathy I’ll have to show you that strand against different colors. It can read silver gray, but it has more color to it depending on what I wear, and lighting , of course.

BWeaves- I always love to see your Judy Jetson and Swan. Artsy, cool looks!

Comment

• I adore that Sea Glass necklace. I saw on Sarah's website and it looked mostly silver, but last year, all those lovely misty pastels came right out and took my breath away, Jeg
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• jeg, I really enjoyed your show and tell last year! You had a fabulous collection and I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to bring.

BWeaves, I always love seeing your swan and your Judy Jetson, so stylish and contemporary.

Comment

• It's too hot in the South for a heavy necklace so I decided to wear a FW baroque necklace & earrings.
            I don't know why my pics always come out sideways no matter what I do. It's so frustrating!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Wearing my Fiji bracelets today, criss-crossed so that they stay neatly together. (Mathematician hubby says this bracelet can be considered to be a Möbius strip.) When I removed my new glasses I noticed that the colors compliment the Fiji pearls. Apologies for the reflections from my pink shirt.

Name:	Fiji_Glasses.jpg
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	382313
              Attached Files

Comment

• You have beautiful Fijians, Red!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
                  Wearing my Fiji bracelets today, criss-crossed so that they stay neatly together. (Mathematician hubby says this bracelet can be considered to be a Möbius strip.) When I removed my new glasses I noticed that the colors compliment the Fiji pearls. Apologies for the reflections from my pink shirt.

[ATTACH]60606[/ATTACH]
                  I love the colors of your bracelets!!

Comment

• I love the eyeglass frames!

Comment

• I agreePD ....those frames are great !!! And the pearls are just beautiful...those colours !!
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Here you go 86/Corvettegirl I have a "charm" style necklace in the mid-planning stages, so it's nice to see one done.

Name:	CharmsRSUP.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	382317
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Mobius Pearls ... Love it, Red! Really smart idea to cross the bracelets like that to keep them together. The colors are divine, even in the glasses.
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, do your photos come out sideways on P-G if you take the photo in the horizontal format? i.e. hold camera/phone horizontally, to make a wide photo instead of a long one. If all else fails, that might do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                              Here you go 86/Corvettegirl I have a "charm" style necklace in the mid-planning stages, so it's nice to see one done.

[ATTACH]60610[/ATTACH]
                              Thank you for fixing the picture, Cathy. The necklace is quite comfortable to wear even though it's a little weighty. I wouldn't mind a bracelet to go with it. You can't tell by the picture but at the top of each pearl is a diamond cut Sterling bead. The necklace is in Sterling Silver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                                86Corvettegirl, do your photos come out sideways on P-G if you take the photo in the horizontal format? i.e. hold camera/phone horizontally, to make a wide photo instead of a long one. If all else fails, that might do the trick.
                                I haven't tried to take pics horizontally. I'll give that a try. I have tried resizing & rotating the pics on the laptop. Thank you for the advise. I'll get the hang of it one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X