Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wowza! Gorgeous large pearls. I really am suffering from PSS.

Comment

• Thanks! It's funny how the need for larger pearls creeps up on us.

These are 9.1-13.7mm, which is more graduated than most strands, I think. It has the advantage of keeping them from feeling too heavy on my neck. I made an extender with some loose pearls so I can wear it longer, too.

Comment

• Pearl Dreams beautiful SS’s!

Red- love your soufflés and earrings... and colors! Both of you remind me of snowballs! I love snowmen, so I pulled out some colorful snowmen today. Not for wearing, but just to take a snapshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D3964C68-9498-4EB8-A4C9-E4A7B1DBCD69.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	379774

Comment

• Haha! Too cute. I love the sweater and the pearl snowman.

At work tomorrow we're supposed to have an ugly Christmas sweater contest, but it's going to be 85F and I don't think anyone is going to be in the mood. I much prefered the weather last week, when the high was in the 60's.
          Last edited by BWeaves; 12-19-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Pretty soufflés red! Love the earrings too.

Pearl Dreams, your SSP are gorgeous! They are so glowy!

Too cute jeg!

Comment

• Jeg, how adorable is that snowman!!!
              Red, your pearls continue to impress...you have a wonderful collection!
              And Pearl Dreams....oh my! That is one of my all time favorites on you.
              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Since I didn't wear a holiday sweater today, because it was 85F, I decided to go for shiny baubles instead.

Kojima tanzanite and Kasumi earrings, and Chinese ripple necklace. I think it photographs better than it looks in real life.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3fe.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	379779

Comment

• Thanks BWeaves, Sanippy and JerseyPearl! I like the cheerful colors and am thinking of making a pillow out of it or something.

BWeaves, your colors are so elegant today! All your pieces flow so nicely together.

Comment

• Red - love those little earrings , I made some stacked FW Keshi much the same to go with a Keshi necklace when the customer didn’t want little studs . It’s a fun casual look and it suits the wrinkles in the Soufflé pearls . That is such a beautiful necklace !

jeg - such a cute sweater ! And your pearl snaowman is adorable!

BWeaves - bit hot for sweaters ..maybe they should have considered an Ugly Xmas TShirt day. Love those earrings...what is it about the ripples that make you say they look better in a photo.? Are they pale in real life ?
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks, Katbran!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
                        PP just had a “flash” sale of Fiji pearl strands. My itchy finger just stretched and clicked. I have wanted to add this type of unusal pearl to my stash of pearls. They are 9 - 13.1 mm in size and described as having strong iridescent colors. There were only a few strands available and it was hard to choose. . Anyone else indulge?
                        They are lovely, Luvglitz! I'm afraid my itchy finger succumbed to temptation too, lol. I'd post a pic, but I can't remember how to save images from the PP site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post

BWeaves - bit hot for sweaters ..maybe they should have considered an Ugly Xmas TShirt day. Love those earrings...what is it about the ripples that make you say they look better in a photo.? Are they pale in real life ?
                          They look pale peach in real life. The Florida sun washes them out. But step into the shade and they become very metallic. They looked amazing at Ruckus, and bland when I got home. I know it's the quality of light. I make sure I wear them when I'm going to be in the shade a lot, because that's when they really shine.

Comment

• White SS strand from POJ. These were from the handful of strands Kevin received from the pearl farm in the remote region of Northern Australia. I chose the most baroque strand of the group!

Name:	47B65C2D-6A93-4DE4-990A-68405DD6247F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	379805

Comment

• Beautiful drops shapes, lovely luster, great sizes!

Comment

• I love the baroque SSPs!
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X