Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That's a gorgeous pendant Red! I cannot imagine that much snow. I wouldn't know how to live in it or drive in it. I've been in Florida too long.

Your Kamoka pendant is stunning, Red ... what a luscious color, and yes, so perfect with your top. Testimony to the power of one simple statement, needing nothing else.

Beautiful pendant, Red. I love the tones! I could deal with snow for a month or two but not months on end. Our weather is all over the place...rain & in the 40's/50's last week, sunny & high 60's through today, rain & 40's/ 50's again starting tomorrow through next week. The grass in my yard is starting to grow, daffodils are blooming, bradford pear & Japanese magnolia trees are blooming & so is the flowering quince. Looks like we're getting an early spring.

I wish you could have been here today. Mid 70s and little white puffy clouds with a gentle breeze. The weather was perfect, in February. Summer is going to be horribly hot.

New Green & Lavender studs from Kamoka. Tahitians from Kojima, and TNT from Ocean's Cove.

fullsizeoutput_b4e.jpg

Last edited:
It all depends on how you define perfection. Today was a sunny winter day, just 5 degrees F this morning. Perfect weather for my new OSKA woolens, and the two feet of snow in my yard is still here tonight. My pearls are Fiji keshi.

20190228_173834.jpg

The Home Opener for the local major league baseball team is in four weeks. Wondering how that will go, but things can change fast.

Red, your Fiji pearls are perfection with the snow and the cuddly woolens!

Very nice extremes, Red and BWeaves. Pearls look great in all kinds of weather!

Still enjoying the Hawaii sunshine.
FA3115A1-E299-4A2C-97F4-9757E99C922F.jpg

Heavenly Lilikoi shave ice.:p
AB33E119-A90D-450C-9FED-AB75F2539EC6.jpg

Love the weather updates with pearls, lol.
Jeg, love the bunnies enjoying the Hawaiian sunshine. Iʻm on Maui and your shave ice with jellies look yummy!

RED, JEG just put us both to shame. Bunnies and pearls and warm weather AND ice.

Bweaves, you look gorgeous in all those tahitians.
Red, I love the Fiji keshis and the wollen wrap(?)
I want shaved ice to Jeg...and not one from a frozen lake....Hawaii looks lovely.

I define perfection as 70* and puffy clouds-- my vote's with BWeaves. We had snow here and expect quite a bit more over the weekend ( but not as much as Red).

However, I will take the Hawaiian beach as well! Jeg-- I thought that was salmon roe with your shaved ice!! It would have been interesting

More perfect weather today. 80F and a little more overcast. I brightened it up with lots of white akoya pearls.

White gold Mikimoto huggies (6mm), my birthday choker (5.5mm), PP baroque akoyas (9mm), and natural white Hanadama rope (8mm).

fullsizeoutput_b67.jpg

A closer look at the earrings. They're perfect for days when I have to wear my headset a lot for conference calls. They're also great travel earrings. The lever back is smooth and solid, and easy to sleep on if I have to because it has no pokey bits.

My birthday choker still looks brand new. Not bad for 60 year old akoyas.

fullsizeoutput_b68.jpg

Mom's akoya ring.

fullsizeoutput_b66.jpg

SoC ring in rose gold. I can't stare at this pearl enough. The color is so intense, blue and pink.

fullsizeoutput_b64.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good BW!! I'm loving the layers with the different size pearls. And your Miki huggies look so comfortable. You're looking very cool & airy!!

I’m in not-so good pearls today - dyed freshwater nuggets. I think they came from Catherine Cardellini, judging by the clasp, and I’m sure they weren’t expensive, but I’m really enjoying wearing them. They’re just so shiny and colourful. 2C35CDF9-A360-4652-B290-72DA47CBC218.jpeg

Beautiful Bweaves, just the right pearls for that shirt. Those rings are really something. I saw a pendant similar to the akoyaring at Pearlsociety.
SydK, beautiful luster on the nuggets, goes perfectly with your top.

Last edited:
Beautiful Bweaves, just the right pearls for that shirt. That ring is really something. I saw a pendant similar to that at Pearlsociety.
SydK, beautiful luster on the nuggets, goes perfectly with your top.

Back