This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiji Pearls

PP just had a “flash” sale of Fiji pearl strands. My itchy finger just stretched and clicked. I have wanted to add this type of unusal pearl to my stash of pearls. They are 9 - 13.1 mm in size and described as having strong iridescent colors. There were only a few strands available and it was hard to choose. . Anyone else indulge?
    Attached Files

Comment

• kalmen22, I love your multi Tahitian strand.

red, beautiful souffles.

Today I wore my 35 inch Tahitian circle pearls with the aqua overtones. They are on my heather grey shirt with my cream sweater.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4609 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	379666

Comment

• Annie -Love those aquas. Gorgeous rope.

Luvglitz- Nice choice of the Fiji strands. Strong colors and great shapes.

I am enjoying these souffles. They give a totally different vibe than a strand of small round pearls. More of a power vibe. And, with their light weight, they are so easy to wear. Thanks for the nice comments.
        Last edited by Red; 12-15-2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• How lucky to be able to borrow the SoC necklace, Battah. So pretty!

Red, you were definitely dressed to impress with your statement pieces!

Kalmen, I agree, you can never have too many T’s.

Really beautiful overtones on your rope, annie!

Luvglitz! Can’t wait to see more photos of that strand!

I am so behind on this thread...

Comment

• Luvglitz - pretty Fiji pearl necklace, neck shot please.
            annie - love your aqua Tahitians.
            I put away all my pearls in the vault since soon I'm going to travel again to a warm place. I did leave a few cheapos with me. Here's one of them, a beaded necklace with some white freshwater pearls fringe.

Name:	wavy 1.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	379667

Comment

• Ah I saw the Fiji sale too late. Can't wait to see yours!

Those aqua are gorgeous!!! Love it against the grey

A fun layered look.Click image for larger version

Name:	CM171215-132604001.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	379668

Comment

• Cool beaded necklace. Love the "Girl with a pearl earring" centerpiece and the scalloped necklace, and of course the fringe!

OMG, so many other goodies. I need to see Fijis in person, I think. The photos were just too brown for me. I hope that's just my monitor making them look dull, because everyone raves about them in person. I know I had the same problem with Tahitians until I saw them in person. Photos just don't do them justice.

Comment

• Annie, your aqua strand really “pops” and show it’s color. I bought an iridescent green strand from the Black Friday sale too, but so far I have taken abysmal neck shots of it. I just can’t get it’s colors to reveal themselves. I have to try another room with different natural light.

Comment

• Hey Ladies! The SoC strand that is currently on a playdate with Battah is actually the strand I rehomed from pkinnew when she sold her pearl collection. I wanted to acknowledge that since it is always a special moment when we see pkinnew's strand being rehomed by fellow PGers and making appearances on the forum. It is also the sibling strand to Gabby Giffords' strand and debut at the Ruckus a few years back.

Since I've been wearing mostly ropes, the mabe strand has been a bit neglected so I sent them to battah for fostering over the holidays! Including a few more original glamour shots and ruckus photos here.

Name:	_23914.jpg
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	379669Click image for larger version

Name:	_23915.jpg
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	379670Click image for larger version

Name:	_24248.jpg
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	379671Click image for larger version

Name:	Sea-of-Cortez-Mabe-Necklace.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	379672

Comment

• luvglitz I can't wait to see the Fijis! They seem to be such a mystery, I'm looking forward to seeing some in person at some point.

annie, those aquas are great with that sweater.

Pareltje, fun necklace!

Kalmen, I like that combo, very cute.

Purrrrrrr I feel so special wearing this gorgeous necklace, thank you for letting it visit me It's beautiful on its own but the story makes it even better. Also, it was a hit with the little girls at my daughter's first grade party yesterday, they kept telling me it was pretty
                      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• That Tahitian rope is stunning on you! I remember that Cortez necklace too. It's actually in the Pearls as One course!

Jeremy Shepherd
                        President and Founder
                        PearlParadise.com, Inc.
                        The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
                        PearlParadise.com on Flickr
                        PearlParadise.com on Facebook
                        Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram
                        Jeremy Shepherd
                        President and Founder
                        PearlParadise.com, Inc.
                        The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
                        PearlParadise.com on Flickr
                        PearlParadise.com on Facebook
                        Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by jshepherd View Post
                          I remember that Cortez necklace too. It's actually in the Pearls as One course!
                          lolol I did not remember that. This SoC Mabe necklace sure gets around!

Comment

• The Tahitian rope is stunning, and so are the SoC mabes. I can't wait to see neck shots of the Fijis.

I took my Kojima Tahitian tin-cups out for a spin today with my Komoka B/W studs and Mom's cameo girl with a diamond earring.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3c5.jpg
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	379673

Yesterday I wore my PP Tahitian strand nested inside my Kamoka Tahitian strand, with my Kojima T and opal drop earrings. The two necklaces don't match at all, but I love them together.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3c4.jpg
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	379674

Comment

• Red, jeg, Pareltje, kalmen22, Luvglitz, battah, Jeremy, and BWeaves, Thank you for the complements on my Tahitian rope.

Luvglitz, I hope you post pictures of your strand!

BWeaves, your pearls are lovely but I especially enjoy your mom's cameo.

Comment

• annie - The colours in your T rope are absolutely gorgeous ! I would have snapped that up in a heartbeat !!

Purr- That is a beautiful necklace, the colours are mesmerising !

BWeaves - you know I love those little Keshi necklaces !! And those Opal drop earrings ... fab !
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X