Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with pkinnew! Lovely hot pink with gorgeous akoya -- a beautiful sight!

Comment

• Happy Huku your akoyas are beautiful and look fabulous with your bright top!

Comment

• Wonderful Tahitians and white metallics, Pkinnew!

Happy Huku, those akoya look so pretty with your top.

These are my Catherine Cardellini golden pondslime off rounds with metallic squares.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CCwbirds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	359381

Click image for larger version

Name:	CCwbirds1.jpg
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	359382

Comment

• Very beautiful, love how the pondslimes go so well with your top and the squares add pizzazz!
          Happy Huku
          Queensland
          Australia

Comment

• You are the best at pairing tops with your pearls! Nice to see that strand again!

Comment

• Baby Nurse, that's a very pretty strand of unusual pearls ... but it's your little birdies that have me enchanted
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• baby nurse, your triple metallics are very pretty and Lavendarjade love the mix of tones in your tin-cup with gss

Comment

• ...wish there was a like button next to all of these pictures!

Comment

• Thank you, Happy Huku, I really like this strand. It is very interesting to look at with the different shapes and lots of colorful overtones.

Aww, thanks BAS! When I wear this color no other strand will do.

I was inspired by the little birdies too, Cathy! Spring is around the corner, right?

Thank you, SunSeeker! The triple metallics is a special piece.

Comment

• baby nurse - Truly, you were born to wear the colors of Chinese freshwater pearls. All of those colors look stunning on you. Cute sweater and a beautiful necklace. I love all those colors, but they are so not for me.

Comment

• Pkinnew, how did I miss those keshi? Amazing!
                        Contemporary Jewelry by Beatriz Fortes
                        My blog

Comment

• What fun seeing all you gals rockin' your pearls! And masters of the "selfie!"
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0264 - Copy.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	359383A fun evening required special pearls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Huku View Post
                              Weather still iffy today, sun and rain chasing each other, I thought my PP akoyas needed an airing.
                              Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?

Comment

• Beautiful pearls Newberry! How do you create that look? Do you twist several strands together? How long is each strand?

Comment

Working...
                                X