Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realy lovely, Pearly Whites; I am not at all surprised that's one of Sarah's beautiful creations

ckrickett, hubby and you did very well; the Harry Potter pieces are striking!

lmgardens: One more story LOL, with apologies When our daughter was growing up, her best friend's family had a little farm-ette, with a few animals. When the girls were about 13, they acquired the kind of chickens that lay all those lovely natural color eggs ... Arucanas and their offspring, I think? The girls went to collect eggs, and we busy moms exclaimed with great delight "Oh, WOW, we don't have to get out the messy egg paints and dyes this year!!!" The girls looked at us like we had no brains in our heads, sighed in disgust, rounded up the little kids, and soon we had cartons of lovely natural pastel eggs, with spots, stripes, plaids and more painted on them. AND happy happy children running around outside ... and a horrid mess left all over the kitchen
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• PW, your keshi necklace is coming along nicely and wow! Your waterfall rope is beautiful! It looks amazing on you.

Ckrickett, aww I love your HP pieces! I can't believe your husband designed them, so creative. Did you make the metal settings yourself as well?

Comment

• I love all the egg stories!

ckrickett, I love the Harry Potter pearls. I'm also a Potterhead and Lord of the Rings head.

OOOO, Pearly-Whites, you got my necklace. I was eyeing that one, but I bought the Tahitian tin cup instead. I kept telling myself that I didn't need more white pearls, and maybe I'd see this strand at Ruckus in person. Well, I might, but on someone else. Wear it in the best of health. It's gorgeous!

Comment

• BW--and I love your Tahitian tin cup. I think it is win-win....

Comment

• Kamoka keshi clouds and blue sapphire studs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	374227

Comment

• PW: Total win-win!

Hanadama: I like your cloud and sapphire combo!

Comment

• Hanadama, I love your blues together!!

Comment

• Very pretty, hanadama!

Pearly Whites - WOW! That strand is stunning! Sarah always knocks it out of the park.
                  Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Ooh, lots of pretties lately. Pearly-Whites, I especially love that modern take on the classic white strand.

Comment

• very nice PW and hanadama!

Comment

• OK, I'm trying to convince myself to wear Tahitians in the summer. Kojima baroques.
                        I think smoke grey doesn't really count as a summer color even though it is a T-shirt dress.
                        But the dress matches the thread the pearls are strung on, hehehe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	374235
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 04-17-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Lovely, BWeaves. I have a lot of tops for summer in grey. I think various earth tone greys are popular just now. Luckily, they look fabulous with pearls!

Comment

• The luster is amazing on your pearls, BWeaves. Very pretty.

Comment

• Stunning BWeaves!

Comment

• BWeaves, they look fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X