Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pkinnew, everything about that ring is absolutely amazing! The style, color and that pearl!!!! Lovely!
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	358972

I got some pretty inexpensive BBA pearls off of ebay and added some black spinel. This photo is from a few days ago (although I am wearing them now, no good lighting in my house due to poor weather)
      WestPearls.com My Shop
      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Originally posted by funky_pearl View Post
        my surprise valentines pearl torsade from the husband, he picked them out himself! from pearls of joy
        [IMG][/IMG]
        They look gorgeous on you, you look gorgeous in them - and I still love your metallic keishi earrings!

Comment

• ckrickett, your project turned out well! That strand is fantastic. I love the random placements and the black spinel really makes the blues pop.
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• pkinnew that pearl is soooooo beautiful! i love the setting it's in, it's perfect for it! thanks lisa c, the torsade can be worn less twisted and more like individual strands too i think but i like it more that way.

Comment

• pkinnew -- your ring really comes to life when you wear it. It is stunning. So colorful -- is it as metallic in real life as it appears on the monitor? Enjoy and wear in health!!!

Comment

• ckrickett - I think your new project is beautiful! I bet the spinels just sparkle in the sunlight!

Thanks everyone regarding the natural pearl. The setting is perfect for this pearl and I wear it a lot!

BAS - The pearl is metallic is some light sources and then kinda "normal" in other light sources. In some of the outside shots you can actually see the clouds in the sky! I am so happy I stumbled on this one!!!

Comment

• Pkinnew, what a stunning ring! So very interesting, the setting really enhances it's beauty. Thanks for sharing the photos, I really enjoyed seeing them.

Comment

• Pkinnew, your ring deserves all the rave reviews! Amazing pearl, LOVE the way the mounting swirls and lifts off the finger, allowing more light to reach the stones. Not usually a fan of diamonds, but beautifully done here, imo.

Ckrickett, clearly your artistic talent transfers to necklace design, great choice of spinels and blue akoya!

Many thanks, All, for sharing your new treasures.
                    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Pkinnew, I love all you're pearly possessions, but this pink pearl it one of my favorites! Just love it!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	358982

another casual look, lavender ovals with glass bead spacers
                        WestPearls.com My Shop
                        West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• ckrickett, your projects turn out so pretty, I love the new black and blue strand! I have got to learn how to knot…
                          Last edited by Frost Me; 02-22-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Thanks frost me. I have another little project on the horizon too!
                            WestPearls.com My Shop
                            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• ckrickett - Absolutely beautiful! I wish I could do that!

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                                ckrickett, your project turned out well! That strand is fantastic. I love the random placements and the black spinel really makes the blues pop.
                                Exactly what I think! And the lavender strand as well. Beads really can enhance pearls.

Comment

Working...
                                X