Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yah and here are CZ rondelles. You can recreate the whole strand on a budget with these findings!
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2016824...-roundel-beads

Click image for larger version

Name:	il_570xN.646929179_36wt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	372708

Comment

• Originally posted by KaySD View Post
      Karman, the SS tincup looks perfect on you. Good for you for fixing it yourself. I love the mix of shades of white, cream and gold. What size are the pearls?

MSC, the SOC on your necklace just glows! Really pretty design – what are the other elements you incorpoated?

Bweaves, I am always happy to see La Perlagrina and your lovely opal and Tahitian earrings. Sorry to hear your chain broke, but the woven choker is fab.

Luvglitz, thank you, the purple/pink FW necklace is 23” long and the pearls are 10-13 mm.

Jersey, SunSeeker, MSC, Karman, BN, , thank you for the kind comments on my ring. I love staring down at the play of colors on the SOC, and Sarah’s setting frames it so nicely. I love split shank settings and matte yellow gold – when I tried it on, I knew it was going home with me.

I have a teardrop shaped SOC mabe I bought from Douglas at the 2015 Ruckus that still needs to be set as a pendant. I am going to ask Sarah to set it with the same type of scalloped bezel around the edge of the mabe as the ring has. I need to figure out the shape of the bale and whether I want to incorporate a small purple or blue accent stone above the mabe.
      [ATTACH]49223[/ATTACH]
      Please find a way to incorporate these stones into complimentary pieces for your pendant...I love this so much, soooo much!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Originally posted by KaySD View Post
        That was such a fun day! I really wanted the necklace, but I had already spent too much that year, so I was hemming and hawing a bit. But I really couldn’t bear to take it off and put it back on the table, lol. I am really glad I kept it.

I am toying with the idea of adding 4-6 diamond rondelles to the front of the necklace, similar to this Yoko necklace I love, but with the standard rondelles PP sells. (I can’t afford the giant diamond pave clasp, but that would make it too fancy to wear to work anyway.)

[ATTACH]49225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]49226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]49227[/ATTACH]
        I disagree...not too fancy at all! And if you feel like it is, you could always shift the necklace around a bit, so the rondelles are in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
          I disagree...not too fancy at all! And if you feel like it is, you could always shift the necklace around a bit, so the rondelles are in the back.
          I agree with JP here!!!

Comment

• KaySD, those gems all look glorious with that SOC Mabe ... not a bad pick there! I love the idea of diamond spacers in the "Yoko" style. Have a few of those diamond spacers from PP, and have never found the right project for them.
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• My favourite pendant BWeaves! Thank god you didn't lose it!

Kay! Oh my... your SoC mabe is gorgoeus. It looks beautiful with those gemstones.

Psycadelic purple/blue Ts for me!

Name:	IMG_7355.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	372717
              Last edited by Sanippy; 03-02-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Love those studs, hanadama! are they Kamoka? I just found a pair of dream earrings from them.

I'm still in my pj's, but I put on my jewelry. That counts, right?

Name:	IMG_3859.jpg
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	372719
                Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Love your layers MSC...but I especially love that enameled flower.

Comment

• Thanks MSC! I made these from Jac's pearls but they remind me of this pair which Kamoka listed a few years ago. They've been on my inspiration board for a long time!

Name:	IMG_7357.JPG
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	372727

Love your look, the layering, funky designs and vintage pieces! I vaguely remember you posting a photo of some beautiful, bright akoya not long ago. Are they yours?? Where are they from and what will you make with them?

Comment

• so cruising through this thread getting with my eyes bugging out....
                      *you all are my reward for this cold breaking and also cause i'm about done with the pdf for the gallery*
                      everything i been looking at is making me sigh.... and i have pearl envy....
                      wonderful pieces you all have

Comment

• Thank you, Jersey and hanadama!

Those are a dead ringer, hanadama. Great job! We're you talking about the parcel of mixed color Vietnamese akoya? If so, I'm getting those from Cees (getting drilled as we type) and I think I'm going to make a bracelet set with them and maybe earrings. Probably in silver first, then in white gold later on...

Comment

• Today, it's hot. I wore The Swan on the white gold knit choker. I wore my Kojima blue baroque drops on my Mom's diamond oval hoops.

Name:	IMG_2363.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	372730

Comment

• Beautiful BWeaves!!

Ooh MSC! Which ones are your dream Kamokas?? Have you ordered them?

Comment

• Beautiful combination BW!!!

Comment

• Gorgeous, BWeaves! I really love your knitted neck chains, they are so timeless.

Comment

Working...
                                X