Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot wait to see what you do with them! I love the colors.
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
      I cannot wait to see what you do with them! I love the colors.
      Thank you, Jersey! I think I'm going to do another tin cup set of bracelets/necklace, but in white gold. I've got chain and wire hanging around from last year's pipi necklace project. I've been wearing the T version as bracelets a lot lately. They're so light, I forget they're on which is perfect.
      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Beautiful pearl drop, and beautiful classic graduated strand. I also can't wait to see what's done with those loose candy pearls. Everything is gorgeous.

Comment

• Red--I love the findings on the necklace to make it possible to display pendants and drops! I did that with my 8mm SS strand as well and it is so versatile. That is one gorgeous drop!!

Pearl Dreams--I have been looking at graduated akoyas quite a bit lately. The history of these as well as the classic and timeless style of these is so cool!! The luster and rose overtone of these are beautiful on your skin and I agree you should wear these more!

MSC- looking forward to your akoya creativity!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
            I paired up a couple of early pearl pendants, which are truly old favorites. The soufflé on the top pendant is from Sarah at Kojima. The bottom three pearls are a South Sea (top) and a Kamoka Tahitian (bottom), both from Agustus, and the middle pearl is a Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. I was going to update the South Sea at the last ruckus with a Burmese, but found the luster on the Burmese overwhelmed the beautiful Kasumi and Tahitian.

[ATTACH]49112[/ATTACH]

On a side note, a couple of nights ago I attended a show at a local jeweler, who brought back a haul of gemstones from Tucson. I purchased this Mexican fire opal in matrix because I loved the play of color against the surface, the clarity of the opal, and the interesting rutile you can see in it. Back home I found that the opalescent colors were similar on this Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. No plans yet. Just playing with my new pretty.

[ATTACH]49113[/ATTACH][ATTACH]49114[/ATTACH]
            Oh Red I LOVE the Mexican fire opal in matrix!!!!!!!! Drooooool!

Comment

• Wearing my Winter Flower Bloom tin-cup set today on teal blouse. These pearls are actually quite colorful but I'm terrible at taking pictures and this one seems a bit over-exposed. Wowza!!! why does my neck look like alien neck in this picture?!?! WTH???

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5363.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	372640

Comment

• Damn you side way pictures!!!

Name:	IMG_5363.jpg
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	372641

Comment

• Purr, you are perfection...and so are your pearl designs!
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Awww thank you JP! <3

Comment

• I'll swap you your alien neck for mine! Beautiful pearls.

Comment

• Purranha! I love those pearls and that combination on your teal blouse! Absolutely lovely!

Comment

• Purranha, I love those 2 necklaces layered together. I also totally want a blouse like that -- what brand is it?

Comment

• KaySD! I have this blouse in bare pink & teal lolol. It is BCBG, like most of my tops.
                            I need to wear the bare pink one with my summer bloom flower tin-cup set sometimes.

This particular model is called Jaklyn.
                            Regular price is $158, but I got it during the holiday specials from Neiman Marcus for $40 muhahahah.
                            Some department stores have discounts, you can search a bit outside of the BCBG site.
                            https://www.bcbg.com/en/jaklyn-drape...jaklyn&start=6

Comment

• Oh Purr, you and a few other pearl ladies around here look like swans. It's great seeing your pearls on you.
                              Heck, I would send you mine so you make them look better

Comment

• Classic today. My natural white Hanadama rope from PP and my Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings.

Name:	IMG_2271.jpg
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	372648

The rope looks great on black, but boy does it photograph horribly on black.

Comment

Working...
                                X