Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here are my 2 new charms from Kamoka! Sorry to go overboard with the pictures but they are both so amazing in their own way. One is a electric green with a rainbow-like band with pinkish/red fading into blue at the bottom and top. Incredible! The second has dusty pink overtones with some blue, purple and green. Celeste joked with me about how they couldn't get more colorful unless they were irradiated and I agree. I will have to play with them together to see what I can come up with!Click image for larger version

Name:	134.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	358753Click image for larger version

Name:	146.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	358754Click image for larger version

Name:	148.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	358755Click image for larger version

Name:	149.jpg
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	358756Click image for larger version

Name:	150.jpg
ID:	358757Click image for larger version

Name:	152.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	358758Click image for larger version

Name:	087.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	358750Click image for larger version

Name:	085.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	358749Gosh, I just can't capture that green one!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Pkinnew, just gorgeous!

Comment

• Love the mixed pearls on the bracelet...and those two pearl charms are fantastic.
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Thank you for posting the charm bracelet photo, I love it, and your two new charms are also wonderful.

Comment

• I love the charm bracelet! I think I now feel inspired to create one of my own?

Happy to report that the crud seems to be dissipating and I feel significantly better today. On the feisty side, in fact. So today's pearls are my maleficent heart pendant (I made with crazy pearls from John Tu) and my mabe spider bracelet from Bali..
            Attached Files

Comment

• Sherri you wear your creations with such flair and panache. They are such works of art.

Comment

• Originally posted by newberry View Post
                Sherri you wear your creations with such flair and panache. They are such works of art.
                I agree! And I am happy the crud is loosening its hold on you!

Comment

• Wear wings on your chest and the crud simply flies away! This might be a new medical break through

Comment

• la_corsetiere - Amazing pieces! You must be feeling better!

Comment

• Those are amazing pieces, very dramatic. Hope you feel better soon!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• White SS Necklace

Today I'm wearing a simple white SS pearl on a chain. Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	358767Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
ID:	358768

Comment

• Pkinnew, please DO keep "going overboard" on photos for us LOL ... love your charm bracelet and those 2 new Kamoka pearls are divine!

la_corsetiere, so glad you're feeling feisty again ... Your "wings" necklace is amazing, and the spider bracelet adorable
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Pkinnew, those are wonderful pictures of your charm bracelet. These gorgeous pearls are getting the wheels turning in my brain for a similar project! And you can never post too many pictures.

I also like the simple elegance of your single wss. Can you give a rough idea of its size?

La_corsetiere, I admire your talent in creating such wonderful pieces!

Comment

• baby nurse - I don't have the paperwork here but I believe it's 13-14mm.

Today I'm wearing my POJ Holy Grail ripple strand and earrings. Love the colors and luster and one of my favorites is the blue one on the upper left (neck shots).

Thanks Kevin!

Click image for larger version

Name:	024.jpg
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	358772Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	358773Click image for larger version

Name:	022.jpg
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	358774Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	358775Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	358776
                              Last edited by pkinnew; 01-29-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm so pleased to see these again pkinnew! I love the skins, overtones and sizes on these POJ Holy Grail Edisons; they're fabulous and you wear them so well.

I'm confused with the term Edison? I thought these would be considered ripples and Edisons were round?

Comment

Working...
                                X