Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, so many gorgeous pics in this thread...I'm suffering from sensory overload! BabyNurse, I'm amazed how colorful those Tahitians are, even against a brightly-colored top. Good job! Drool, drool.

Comment

• The blues...

Today I'm wearing my PP blue Akoyas with SOC earrings and a PP Akoya and diamond ring. I took the shot with them together (last picture) because you can really see the colors better, especially the earrings. Added - I took out a picture of the ring on my hand because it's REAL bad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	358693Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	358694Click image for larger version

Name:	015.jpg
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	358695Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	358692Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	358696Click image for larger version

Name:	029.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	358691

Comment

• What a lovely play of blues! Great baroque choices and perfect on you! The drop shape earrings are special! Love how your wardrobe choices coordinate with your pearls du jour~
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Cathy Keshi, Katbran, kelluvpearls, pkinnew, Lit Geek, la_corsetiere, thank you for the kind words re my Tahitian rope!

BAS, yes! I took that picture of the rope when it still had the wss in it at PP while we waited for your luggage to be returned. What can I say? Top notch customer service at PP from beginning to end .

lisa c, I checked the paperwork and the T pearl sizes range from 8.3-12mm.

Pkinnew, what a lovely collection of blues--thank you for sharing!

Comment

• Pkinnew, a beautiful study in blues
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• pkinnew -- that is a really lovely set. I don't know which piece I like most. The earrings are so lovely -- but then there's the strand, and the ring with diamonds! A perfect combo.

Today, POJ silver/blue keshi dangles and double strand. I bought the earrings first, and then added the necklace after another buying trip and they make a good combo:

Name:	ear shot 2.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	358699

Name:	neck shot.jpg
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	358697

Name:	ear shot 1.jpg
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	358698

Name:	overview 3.jpg
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	358700

Comment

• Today was my baroque blue akoyas, which I think my top was screaming for. Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-49.jpg
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	358701
                WestPearls.com My Shop
                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• BAS I need to get a strand or two of those for my Moon strand project.
                  WestPearls.com My Shop
                  West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• crickett -- They're perfect for that, I think.

Note all the silver/blue pearls worn today!!! Three in a row and we didn't talk to each other beforehand! Anyone else wearing silver/blue today?

Comment

• BAS, those keshi are positively luminous!

Ckrickett, your akoya look great with that neckline and the color of your top.

I wore my 22" PP Tahitians to a dentist appointment.

Name:	Tahitiancypress.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	358702

Comment

• I'm glad I got the blue memo today!

BAS - I love seeing you wearing your multiples and turtlenecks, especially those!

baby nurse - Tahitians to the dentist - I'd be scared they would distract him/her! Perfect with that sweater!!!

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for flooding my senses with gorgeous pearls!

Comment

• Loving the photos, thanks for posting.

Comment

• Restrung a strand of largish Tahitians on soft flex cable with rubber bumper beads in between, so I can wear them in the shower! to sleep! diving! with thermal underwear! My latest knock around pearls.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• La_corsetiere, those are lovely! The shapes are really pretty as are the overtones. Very clever to have strung them to be so versatile!

Comment

Working...
                                X