Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Finally have a quick break from baby duties!

Been wearing my new pearls/newly set pearls from the Singapore jewellery show this week and here they r. Sorry not the best pics.
image.jpg

And my new peacock baroques. 2 strands, 28 inches each:
new peacock baroques. 2 strands, 28 inches

Icy jade - your new pearls are just stunning! The Tahitian strands have such a beautiful color! And your drop earrings are just perfection!

Thanks Katalin and msc

Am very happy with my new ssp studs n the drops... But I LOVE my new strands. Such gorgeous colors. Not as vibrant as my Huggies drops but close and really beautiful when worn.

Newberry: ur new drop is stunning!
Katalin: nice bubble gum n the clasp looks interesting. Looks easy to wear too

Icy those strands are gorgeous! The colors <3 How old is your little one?

This one is for Purr - the pairing we discussed! My long eggy rope with a very special gold coin (on one of those enhancers, I finally got one) - this coin was part of my great aunt's wedding dowry jewelry. She went through a phase where every summer when I visited, she'd give me a piece and tell me that she was going to die soon and she wanted me to remember her (she was a character!). She's a tough lady, so this went on for a few years. Those pieces are very special to me, so I'm trying to decide what to do with this one - I'm saving the other coin for my daughter. The frame this one is in is a simple temporary one - I'm thinking maybe a halo of pearls?

a halo of pearls

I've a 6 month old and a two year old. They are really cute but it's such a difficult time you know? And my daughter is still waking every 2-3 hr at night...

Oh man, props to you. Two year olds are difficult enough to manage without adding a baby to the mix! My daughter is 5 and my son is almost 2, and they're challenging enough lol. You deserve more pearls, I think ;)

Icyjade, what lovely earrings!! kudos to you for being brave enough to wear drops with a baby -- i don't think i wore anything other than studs until was nearly 2.5 and stopped grabbing everything!

Icy your peacock Tahitians are divine and you new earrings are just wonderful too!

A little pendent for me yesterday.
IMG_1166.jpg

Battah great pairing of coin enhancer and pearls. I really like enhancers.

Thanks, loves! Newberry, seeing your enhancer pushed me to get these - I got gold and silver, so I should be able to use them a lot.

Love that pendant! That pearl is so special.

Back