• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lmgarden

Wildly spectacular pearls, ladies!! Kalmen your multi color Tahitian strand from Jacques is stunning on you. Icy, those drops are absolutely spectacular, and Newberry that pendant is perfection!

Battah, my pin attachment skills are so unprofessional.! All I did was slip the pin across the 2 clasps, as shown. The size of the pearl keeps the pin from sliding down - somehow it works with a few different pins. I really want to figure out a way to make it work with a slender bow pin I have, as shown.

JP, thanks for the encouragement! I've been so busy with work lately, but my goal is to learn how to bead just after the Ruckus! In the meantime Jacques lovely pearls are waiting for me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0

lary007

Newberry- what a wonderful pendant! That pearl (really the whole pendant) is spectacular!

Lmgarden- if it makes you feel better, that's all I'd have done with the brooches! I think it turned out great! I especially love the gold one.

battah

Newberry, I'm speechless.... If I could find the smiley with the heart eyes, I'd post about a million of them.

lmgarden, wow, that's it? The brooches look so great on that strand, as if they were actually the clasp! I love it. Looks like I need a nice double strand, thanks to you and Purr and your brooch ideas! I love it.

pkinnew

lmgarden - Your pearl and brooch combos are beautiful!
kalmen22 - The multi-strand you're wearing is truly amazing!
icyjade and newberry - Diamonds and pearls always make me smile!

KatalinPG

This was yesterday's set as we visited my mother:
image.jpeg
Necklace is from Wen and the earring is "made by me". Here a closer look:
image.jpg

BWeaves

OOOO, I love the flower drop earrings. Well, I like everything, but those are very unique and special looking.

Luvglitz

Katalin,that lavender FW necklace is stunning. I think I need to put sunglasses on to look at them because of the shine!

BWeaves

OOOOOps. I just took off my big, blue, baroque akoyas and they broke at a knot. Time to restring. I'm toying with getting a different clasp. I love the orbit clasp, but I wonder if I should just restring with the ball clasp it has currently and spend my pearl money on something at Ruckus. Decisions.

kalmen22

Bweaves... that's hard decision to make! Just saw the old posts of 2014 ruckus. So many things to buy. You will want extra cash on you.

Katalin I think I was eyeing the same lavander/lilac strand. But I already had 1 in a smaller size so I gave it a miss. It looks fabulous on you!

Today I'm in my what I call "collecting enough Tahitians to make a tin cup" look. Top is from Jac and Bottom is from Wen. Both I took it out of a strand I bought. It's so nice to be able to string your own pearls and pick up a couple to use as pendants. Wire wrapping can be improved for sure.PhotoGrid_1469611594993.jpg