Color-Shifting Metallic in Gold-Lavender Color

rengb6

Unfortunately when Jeremy debuted his beautiful color-shifting metallic pearls I did not get the memo! But this past week I discovered them and it was love at first sight! There were only two colors left and I loved the gold-lavender color. So today I decided to purchase them! Does anyone have pictures of pearls this color or a similar strand from pearl paradise? I would have preferred the darker lavender color but this one may be just as beautiful. Thanks everyone for starting my pearl obsession, this is the third strand I have ordered this week and I am excited to receive them all!

I think I know the colour of these pearls and it is one I scratch my head to describe every time for stock. If it is the colour I think, you will love them

D.P.? Welcome to the forum!! For some reason I assumed you were already a member here!

I thought I was to! LOL. Maybe I was registered under another screen name that I can not remember. Thanks for the welcome, and the lovely pearls!

Amrita, I am not sure if those are them but if they are half as lovely I will be pleased!

Pearlescence thanks for the reply! I'm anxious to see them. I believe I might have purchased the last strand as they are now sold out, so I'm just happy enough to have been able to find them before they were all gone!

I'll post pics when I get them! Along with the blue baroque Akoya, and white Freshadama strands that I ordered!

Last edited:
Jeremy, no that is not me I am dperry. I actually just signed up to be a pearl guide member but I have been reading this website for at least five years. I am glad that the other poster was able to get the gold-lavender color-shifting pearls too, but it really freaked me out to see it on pearl-guide right after I ordered my strand! Weird. Oh, Jeremy, I just received my freshadama pearl earrings in medium lavender wit the silver overtone that you picked personally! They are more than perfect that actually seem to have a metallic look to them with a goldfish overtone and you know--I just think they might go perfect with that new strand coming!!!!!! Thank you so much. I just love all of my pearl paradise pearls they are my treasures!

Jeremy, no that is not me I am dperry. I actually just signed up to be a pearl guide member but I have been reading this website for at least five years. I am glad that the other poster was able to get the gold-lavender color-shifting pearls too, but it really freaked me out to see it on pearl-guide right after I ordered my strand! Weird. Oh, Jeremy, I just received my freshadama pearl earrings in medium lavender wit the silver overtone that you picked personally! They are more than perfect that actually seem to have a metallic look to them with a goldfish overtone and you know--I just think they might go perfect with that new strand coming!!!!!! Thank you so much. I just love all of my pearl paradise pearls they are my treasures!

That's wonderful and you're very welcome. I'm really glad the last two went to people that are really going to appreciate them!

Hi dperry good to see you here and posting with this great group!

Back