Who wants to go to visit Kamoka in Tahiti????

I'm in! Heading over to buy my tickets now...

Are there set dates for the visit? The prize has to be claimed within 30 days of winning, but I didn't see a time frame for the actual visit.

I'm in. Just purchased my tickets to the drawing for a trip to Tahiti. :)

I'll buy a ticket in Tucson. I can actually say that I have been to an atoll 1,000 miles from Tahiti, Marutea, where Robert Wan has a farm. Of course, Jeremy was there, too. Ahe is a lot closer, but I expect that means a long boat ride - or is it a flight ? Who wouldn't want to go to Kamoka? :cool:

I do!!! How exciting! I'm wearing my Kamokas today for good luck!

Last edited:
I would want to go in the winter (January - March timeframe), assuming the weather is good in Tahiti then. Fingers crossed.

I got the e-mail that my tickets have been mailed to me. Apparently they are suitable for framing. Maybe I'll post them over my desk at work so I can dream.

GemGeek you are definitely right!
Who wouldn't want to go to Kamoka? But (((:)(

The tickets last year were pretty, too... but I'd rather win and take photographs!

Usually the selling period is longer, but it probably will be easier to win. :) I won't have the vacation time to go. :(

Pattye is right, don't wait for Tucson!

They have been trying to sell tickets for a while, but the arrangements with Kamoka and everything else only came through a week or so ago and the info was just posted on the CPAA website two days ago. The drawing is in three weeks!

That's why I posted that the odds are really good. There aren't very many ticket holders for this raffle. I think it would be AMAZING if someone from the forum or even another forum like Pricescope were to win.

Oh my gosh I hope I win O_O How exciting! I got tiered Kamoka earrings from KojimaPearl just two weeks ago and they are -beautiful-, quite the nicest Tahitians I've ever seen and they're not even gem-quality. So cool!

But, but, but - is there a particular time frame for the visit?

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I hope I win O_O How exciting! I got tiered Kamoka earrings from KojimaPearl just two weeks ago and they are -beautiful-, quite the nicest Tahitians I've ever seen and they're not even gem-quality. So cool!

Renna - Those earrings were on my wish list!! I am soooooo envious!

I'm in.

One thing it only talks about transportation to Tahiti but nothing about how you will get to Ahe? Anyone know if you have to do your own transportation or is it included but not listed?

Got to start planning for my trip now since I'm going to win:D

Back