Who did it?! Who bought my darling Tahitians?

Thank you, Red :) I doubted myself too ... there it is ... my favorite too ... 1543 :) Not mine, alas ...

Thank you for the research Red! Hurray for screen print savers (who are they?)

yah, that strand just is soul-satisfying - theoretically. I'm still learning about Tahitians though, and I'm wondering if the pearls would show as black under most conditions, would the colors only pop rarely?

still, the strand has the intensity of dreams...

I hope the new owner will be interested in sharing pics and impressions :)

Lisa - Just to let you know that the new owner of Rikitea strand 1543 has photos up on the PriceScope- "Pearls" forum- "Rikitea Strand" thread.

Yes, they are stunning pearls. Wow! :)

Hi Lisa some photos for you here. Impressions, the overtones are most prominent in low natural light, in strong sunlight and artificial they are very shiny but the overtones doesn't show up as much. :D
Middle pic was taken outdoor and last pic was taken indoor.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, Red :)
Yea Kelluv!!!! Congratulations and thank you, thank you, thank you for the photos! Wow, look at that luster, totally striking! Please excuse me while I examine each and every pearl...

Hello Babeeeeez, auntie Lisa says good morning to you, and your little buddies right beside you. Look at the earrings - wow!

nice going, Kelluv, nice!

LOL, now I understand your remark about PP helping you acquire some important pieces!

Merry Christmas! With bows and bells on, dear friends!

Back