Where to purchase wholesale Akoya round Pearls at least AA+

Here's her Facebook ad:

"Twelve Pearls added an event.
21 hrs ·
It's FUN!!!! It's ADDICTING!!! It's ENTERTAINING!!! Join Twelve Pearls as we shuck oysters to reveal BEAUTIFUL pearls! At the time of the event, log into Twelve Pearls Facebook page and click on the LIVE segment as we shuck oysters for BEAUTIFUL AKOYA pearls! Like, share and comment to buy oysters & specials. So open! Open! Open! Once you open an oyster to reveal your one-of-a-kind-pearl, please send Twelve Pearls Facebook page a message with your Email address & Shipping address. Payment is due within 48 hours of receipt of invoice. Credit Cards and Debit cards are accepted through the invoice system, Squareup.com."

Examples of the colors: (what look like a mix of natural color freshwater pearls and garishly dyed ones)

IMG_0507.JPG

Rainbow pearls and Mystic pearls seem to be Vantel consultant's description for their dyed freshwater pearls. (Both terms are used by Vantel pearl party consultants on Facebook).

Years from now historians will be talking about how the internet became the primary delivery system for scams and misinformation of all kinds (I'm in healthcare and I can't tell you how many people prefer to believe drivel off the internet than expert opinions about their health - it's terrifying as it causes such harm).

So sad people don't educate themselves to know the difference between a dyed freshwater and an akoya. I'll admit, it takes some reading and training of the eyes, but for the most part, these cheap freshwaters that scream dye job are easy to spot a mile away. Please, don't give your hard earned money away on these scams. They know what they're doing and choose to be dishonest.

Not Only can you order the quality of these freshwater pearls but the colors as well. Anything from "naturals" to specific colors. I do get concerned tho when people start overcharging for alleged rare 1 in 10,000 fire and ice or mystic pearls. They do look nice tho. Not sure if all these pearl party people are just ill informed or are being fed a bunch of lies. I searched for fire and ice pearls and can't find a thing on them. Same with mystic pearls. Just be honest about what you are selling. They will still sell as more women are interested in the dyed colors vs natural pearls. Not everyone can afford the real deal.

Is there even such a thing as a "fire and ice" pearls or "mystic" pearls? I have watched twelve pearls and can't figure out if she believes her pearl farmer and is being scammed or if she is a scammer which I don't believe she is. There is another FB person selling "fire" pearls that are different but is also claiming they are 1 in 10,000. Both claim to buy from Japan. Some farmer is scamming them.

Hi Janet. These are fancy names for inexpensive dyed and treated pearls to glamorise them and boost the price to make it seem that they are somehow fabulous. they aren't
The party hostesses are coached with these ridiculous descriptions and how to do the selling by the wholesale companies which supply them with the pearls (which come from China and not Japan by the way). It is a slick and very successful marketing operation which is hollow and deceitful at its core

I think I can supply the akoya shells, the oyster meat you can maybe buy frozen in the supermarket. **** pearls can be bought everywhere.
Is that maybe the solution about the pearl parties? :)

LOL Cees! Maybe a tube of superglue, too?

When my brother and I were kids, we used to make trick walnuts. Carefully open a walnut such that the halves don't break, remove the meat, add a funny note, glue the halves back together and try to fool a parent.

Cees and Pearl Dreams, let's add a can of spray paint to your "DIY Pearl Party Kit", to create the rare "Fire and Ice" colors ... or I'm thinking Glow in the Dark paint, and we come up with a clever name for the 1 in a million "Glow Pearls" we create :)

Oh we are on a roll here ! Cees new do it yourself pearl party kit ...if only we could Bedazzle some of the pearls ..that would make them really really special! Then they would truly look like "Gems of the Sea" . Gosh ..so much potential!

(Non Americans - a Bedazzler is a device that attached rhinestones etc to clothing )

Love the walnut story !

Did y'all see that FB video that someone posted on PG of a person opening the pearls and coloring some of them with sharpies?

Both my husband and I watched that with our mouths open.

Back