Where to purchase wholesale Akoya round Pearls at least AA+

Can I please join in the party? It is beginning to sound like fun!!! Plus, there's food involved! :D

Perfect, Wendy! My daughter got some "glow in the dark" powder recently ... I'm thinking we can create the elusive and very rare "Firefly Velvet Pearl" ... I'll bring dessert :)

Walter will be happy to bring, and grill the shrimp, JP. He has this fabulous recipe, brushing the shrimp with a marinade of fresh squeezed orange juice (the secret ingredient), lime juices and scallions, fresh herbs etc. He borrowed the recipe from me, but as long as he's doing the peeling and grilling, I pretend right along with him ;)

LOL, Katbran :) Now if I only knew what a slab of Tinnie was ...

I figured it could only BE a case of beer, Katbran, lol! The rest I've heard on movies or TV ...

Pearl party claiming to be obtaining genuine akoya pearls for their parties.

Pearl party claiming to be obtaining genuine akoya pearls for their parties.

Dear pearl people,

I have recently came across a lady on Facebook who runs a well established
pearl party business in the UK, which supplies all one needs to do a party. She now claims to
have a genuine akoya pearl supplier. She claims she found this supplier through a well known
pearl experts recommendation and support. My friend is a big pearl party fan and believes this woman, but
I however am very dubious. From what I've read on here it comes across to me
that finding a genuine akoya pearl farmer isn't an easy thing and
It looks like they don't necessarily deal with this pearl party fad.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? Thanks in advance.

There are a lot of pearl experts here who could have connected a farmer with a seller, but no one is going to publish their name without their permission.

Dear pearl people,

I have recently came across a lady on Facebook who runs a well established
pearl party business in the UK, which supplies all one needs to do a party. She now claims to
have a genuine akoya pearl supplier. She claims she found this supplier through a well known
pearl experts recommendation and support. My friend is a big pearl party fan and believes this woman, but
I however am very dubious. From what I've read on here it comes across to me
that finding a genuine akoya pearl farmer isn't an easy thing and
It looks like they don't necessarily deal with this pearl party fad.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? Thanks in advance.

You will know when someone is opening real farmed pearls when the pearls that come out are less than perfect and are not peach or lavender colors.

What's the deal with laying them in salt? That is salt, isn't it? Is it supposed to imply they're salt-water pearls? I don't get it.

I suppose it's one way to keep the pearls from rolling away while photographing them.

That's because we actively discourage people from getting into the pearl party business. :rolleyes:

Back