What do you think?

waimeamomi

Natural Pearl
Can post a pic maybe, but for now you'll have to use my descriptive powers to see.

46" strand of baroque Akoyas, origin unknown in local jeweler under Estate consignment. Very shiny white with definite rose overtones. Held them next to a strand of round akoyas, and the rounds just faded away. Size around 8 - 9 mm, shapes very much like these - http://www.pearlparadise.com/detail.aspx?ID=2562
but these are white. I see a couple of less than perfect places on a couple of the pearls, but can't get them out of my mind.

They want $300. but I might get them for slightly less.

What do you think? Sorry, about the pics. By the way these women know their pearls and do a lot of shopping and making themselves. They don't have any junk pearls in their estate case.

I really, really wish I could help you, but I have my own demon strand I'm trying to forget. Very iridescent, HIGHLY reflective. Makes me crazy.

I don't know. PP does (or did) sell an 18" hank of 4.5 to 5mm AAA akoya that are amazing for $110.00 unstrung so cost could depend on the clasps. $158.00 could be right in the ball park.

If you love it go for it.
barbie

Last edited:
Back