Martha Hyner 1 .jpg

Last edited:
Joan Fontaine

JF Ps.jpg

JOANF.jpg

Jean Arthur.jpg

JoanFontaine3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I know I need to make corrections, thanks you. I was using my mini which has moved or sorted all my of pic file folders : (. Once I go home I will have to use my old computer to reload pictures and delete all over again:(.

Mood=

Mood.jpg
My look of vexation at this new computer.

Last edited:
Yes it is and I have quite a few pictures to upload of her in pearls, if I can get the files sorted out.

I think that is Martha Hyer.

Oh, Carrie!

Jean Arthur has the perfect triple.

Wrong Pic loaded from my new mini computer : (

(I added that picture of Carrie because she is wearing pearls and with Debbie, who is wearing a lovely pair of diamond earrings she received as a gift which she could swap out with pearl drops...If I can ever find and image)

Vera Miles

VM5.jpg

VM1.jpg

VM2.jpg

VM 0.jpg

vera-miles-2016.jpg

VM5.jpg

Minna Gombell

Minna Gombell.jpg

Joan Blondell

Blondell copy.jpg

Bette Davis

BDavis.jpg

Ann Southern

Ann  Sothern5.jpg

Ann Sothern.jpg

Ann Sothern 2.jpg

Lucille Ball

LBall --.jpg

Lucille-Ball-Photos.jpg

Vivian Vance

Vivan Vance.jpg

Jean Arthur

Jean-arthur-.jpg

Jean-Arthurs.jpg

Thanks Pattye, I am glad folks are still enjoying the thread. I stopped for awhile because I've been transferring files between a couple of computers, a tablet and my phone.

For this episode, I'm back and forth between computers. Transferring between the two has been a bit of a file folder nightmare (way too many jewelry & Gemstone images...plus I as never very organized with them). Some of the people I am posting I never would have recognized them before myself, like BW, I am enjoying finding the "younger" versions of people we are so used to seeing in their later years. I am also enjoying seeing how the ladies matured and their preferences for pearls...putting the PSS theory to the test.

BPDDC, enjoying these photos soooo much! Thank you for id'ing the ladies, otherwise I'd recognize less than half.

For example this person continued to show up as I did my image hounding, and I finally realized it is Glinda the Good Witch, Billie Burke.

Glinda billie-burke.jpg

Last edited:
Back