• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Unique ring

KarinK

I'm more than a year late with posting this amazing creation by our very own la_corsetiere / Sheri:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The shell is a casting in silver of a perfect shell that Sheri found that she has used for other projects too. The inside has enamel in shimmering pink. I provided the pistachio Tahitian pearl. Years ago I got my friend Simone to buy a pair from John Tu in Tucson with the help of several PG friends. But I never got them made into earrings because I already had a pair of Tahitian earrings (I know... but I am fine with one of each :)).

Charlotta

Beautiful ring. I really like that Sheri used a real shell as a mould.

KarinK

It is surprisingly comfortable to wear. Just wish I still had my acrylic nails but they don't go with playing guitar... It lives on my dresser when I am not wearing it so I can look at it :)

Charlotta

I know, I never wears my rings either. I don't play guitar, but the rings are getting in my way regardless.

Happy Huku

Oh wow, what a beautiful ring.
A work of art.

StarryPearl

The pearl is gorgeous, and the setting is just amazing! I love how real the back side looks!

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
Absolutely gorgeous! It is very unique: I LOVE IT! (gone to Pinterest!)

That’s so beautiful! Now that I have a pearl pendant, next comes my search for a gorgeous pearl ring like that. Love that setting. ❤️