Traveling Pearls

perlas

Wear your pearls when you travel and let us see them go places. :) Or let us see your pearls in your town or city. Or anywhere interesting :)

Here are my 9mm golden studs at the Alhambra, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Granada, Spain. :)

image.jpg

I wish I was traveling somewhere so I could play.

I love those stone walls and the pearl studs, and the way your hair is floating on the wind, sigh.

Thanks Andrea and BWeaves!
BWeaves, even a photo of your pearls on your town or city would be interesting for me! :)

great thread idea! ..let's see where we head off to this weekend!

Oh, i recall this view... " there is nothing sadder in life than being blind in Granada.’
Beautiful pearls too!

Fun thread Perlas ... hope I'll have a pearly Alhambra photo for next month to add! My daughter got us tickets to a Spanish Masters of Guitar concert at the Palace of Catalan Music ... I'm so excited ... that should be a pearl occasion!!! This weekend we might go to an alpaca shearing festival ... maybe I can wear pearls ???

Thanks, everyone. Can't wait on to see your pearls on your travels!

CathyKeshi, you have to do one at the Plaza de España if you are going to Sevilla.

Meantime, here's some white metallic studs at the City of Love. <3

image.jpg

Baroque South Sea and Tahitian rope at the Astronomical Clock, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic.

image.jpg

Fun photos, and gorgeous rope!

May I ask, what is that thing on your plate on the last photo?!

Thanks Pattye. :)

Tucs, it's grilled knuckle of piglet with scallions and potatoes. :)

I will try for some pearly photos on our trip :) No alpacas nor alpaca fans wore pearls, their owners locked them all up in their snug barns and cancelled the shearing due to mud, snow flurries ... lest the valuable fleece get dirty.

Thanks Pattye. :)

Tucs, it's grilled knuckle of piglet with scallions and potatoes. :)

Sounds delicious!

My mother used to prepare pig knuckles with sauerkraut. I haven't cooked them in at least a decade, but now they're going on my shopping list. :)

No pig knuckles this time but wearing a champagne SSP necklace in Badalona, Barcelona, Spain.

image.jpeg

Badalona! A good friend of mine owns a house there.

Those champagne SSPs go very well with your skin tone. Very pretty! And nice matching with the lipstick.

Back