Traveling Pearls

Very pretty Perlas! We loved Barcelona, and ALL of Spain so far ... Cadiz tomorrow, then a day in Barcelona before heading to Monte Carlo and Italy. I've worn pearls but mostly too busy with grandson to take photos ... and Internet is sketchy and pricey :)

Thanks, everyone. Champagne color though is not a popular choice but it suits many skin colors!

Tucs, Badalona is a nice area with beaches and coastlines, less bustle than the city center.

Cathy, hope you have time to post one! That would be interesting! :)

Here is a photo of me (and my little boy) wearing Tahitians in my friend's Badalona house. Badalona.jpg

Awww. That is such a sweet photo Tucs!

Thanks perlas and JP... this was last summer, now he is a bit over two years old.

Love this thread, perlas! And those golden studs have me reassessing my priorities right now. Also need to go to Spain....

Golden pearls match golden stupas! At the Dragon Temple in Chiang Mai, Thailand. :)

image.jpg

Perlas, that's the travel pearl selfie to end all travel pearl selfies ... fantastic!

SeventhSphinx, YES ... you need to go to Spain! We just returned, and it was just fabulous.

Wow! I LOVE that Jewelmer strand on you. You must be so glad you got it every time you wear it!

OMG, that is stunning.

I'm normally not wild about golden pearls, but those just made me change my mind.

Last edited:
Back