Tina O'Brien on the Red Carpet

pearlescence

purveyor of pearls UK/EU
We were asked last week by her stylist to put together a couple of very simple pearl looks for actress Tina O'Brien to wear on the red carpet for the National Soap Awards last night (Saturday- on TV tonight) The brief was that the dress was a show stopper so the pearls had to be simple but elegant. Tina was going to have a big up-hair-do.
With that in mind we offered some big drops or big studs in pale natural colours and natural colour fw pearls for a couple of bracelets. We think she looked totally stunning and would have been the belle of any red carpet, even Oscars in Hollywood. (Dress by Nadine Merabi ...trail of feathery bits as she walked by Tina)

tina a.jpgtina closer.jpgtina pillar.jpgtina wow.jpg
And I've just had a tweet from Tina to say that she nearly cried when she got home and had to take everything off. Nice to be a part of making someone feel so special.

Va va voom! The shimmering dress does call for the subtle beauty of pearls.

She looked fabulous Wendy! Her pearls compliment that gorgeous dress beautifully!

The stylist and PR have some pix but they are going out to press and magazines before I can use them. As soon as I have any released to me I'll post'em

Her dress, makeup and hair are gorgeous. I love that dress. Can't wait to see close up pictures of her pearls!

Here's a couple of pix - Tina with the dress designer, hair, make-up and PR team.
tina all 2.jpgtina all.jpg
The dress designer is Nadine Merabi (with her hand on Tina's arm) www.NadineMerabi.com. The dress was amazing so understated natural colours pearls were a compliment.
styling by @thestylingsuite

Back