Tahitian on Etsy???

I love the shapes, the rings, the colors, the size and the metallic luster. Definitely a win, Gemandpearlover!

Pretty colors! you made a good choice when ordering. I always cross my fingers and hope the colors in the pearls look the same in person as on my monitor.

Last edited:
My darker strand of Tahitians arrived today from Wren. These pics are just point and shoot with my Iphone. I love them!!!! :) So grateful for the great Etsy advice!

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 47
Gemandpearllover, those are pretty! But just a question, I've seen you write "Wren" several times now. Is this just a typo for WenPearls or is it another seller? (Apologies if you've already answered this; I should re-read the thread.)

Gemandpearllover, those are pretty! But just a question, I've seen you write "Wren" several times now. Is this just a typo for WenPearls or is it another seller? (Apologies if you've already answered this; I should re-read the thread.)

Typo. :eek: And thanks for the correction. For some reason it is always "Wren" in my mind. lol

Gotcha! I have certain words that I always, always type wrong and have to correct. Like "thanks"-- I always type "thnaks" . :p Brain glitch.

Group image of the whole order taken by Wen before sending them to me
icm_fullxfull.166619803_pz33xtur33ksgos8gk0o.jpg

Back