Studs

Gah, I don't know why some of the attachments don't show up as photos. Sorry, guys.

I think you made the right decision keeping the black and white pair. And you're right, there's always ruckus.

Komoka B/W studs with PP natural white Hanadama rope. I didn't think these would work together, but I really like the non-matchiness of it.

IMG_2343.jpg

Oh hey, I really like them together. First time I ever saw a black and white pair on a model...was sort of curious how it would look. They look GREAT! Agree on the non-matchy look, much less formal and perfect with your sweater.

Great choice, BW!!!! That was my first choice for you from the beginning - so happy you feel comfortable with your decision. You look fabulous, but then again there's no bad choice with such glorious pearls!!

BWeaves, you made the PERFECT choice! I so hope to see those earrings at a Ruckus soon ... and I'd bet they look sensational with Starry Mantle !!!

The sweater is from Boden USA, and it's cashmere. It was finally cold enough in Florida today to wear it. As Baby Nurse has proven on the 365 days of pearls thread, Boden sweaters go great with pearls.

OOOO, I bet the studs will go great with the Starry Mantle. I hadn't even thought of that. Thanks!

First thing I thought of, BWeaves! Happy to help, anytime :)

OK, one last pair of photos because these really show the amazing colors of the black and white pair of studs the best.

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

I may never buy the matched studs I was originally thinking about. I adore this B/W pair. They go with everything.

I love the mismatch pair Bweaves!
The luster is amazing. They're like little mirrors.

Back