"Souffle' Pearls"

well assuming the box he let GemGeek and I peek at was the only box he has - less than 100.

Yoiks! or I guess Yikes! since I'm USA. That's one of the things I love about the international nature of life now - reading and picking up regional phrases. Thanks

Don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can't afford them right now!

holy moly - talk about exclusive. And that's whites and mixed combined huh? If you count whites vs. multi - the number decreases even more. An exclusive club!

Is there a trick to getting the Valentine's Day coupon to work?

Coupon

Coupon

Is there a trick to getting the Valentine's Day coupon to work?

Make sure you use the exact upper/lower cases as in the email. Or at least that was my problem when it didn't work at first.

Cheers,
Carol

Hey fellow Sparklie lovers! I haven't been around in a while, but I thought I'd drop in and admit to my weaknesses. I gave in on the souffle pearls. My picture-taking skills are horrible but I'll see what I can do when they arrive. Jeremy has a way of sucking me in with his unique offerings. I have a full strand of the "loot" pearls Jeremy kindly made for me (with a cool custom toggle clasp) and have had fun making jewelry for me and family/friends with that single, multi-color lot of big FW baroques I managed to luck into in the first 2 minutes of the beading special way back when.

Hope you've all been well!

Last edited:
Hi gravityalwayswins!! Really nice to hear from you again..

Congrats on the souffles, looking forward to seeing them when they arrive!!

Ah, Sheri, so why don't you surprise me with your 'confession'...

Sheri, I think in the past I've either drooled over your finds or we've liked the same things. I ought to start e-stalking your pearl ideas. :p

Jeremy
Are you selling any pairs or singletons? I can't afford a whole necklace, but I think they would make cool dangles and/or a pendant. They really are like abalone colors. Got any unmatched ones loose in there? They are growing on me. I love the heavily colored ones. I was nuts to say "meh" to them. Today is already too late, huh.

I have pairs and singletons. These pics were from this week. I have a good many more. 070.jpg061.jpg046.jpg059.jpg

BTW, the size range on these is 13X14MM for the earring pairs up to 18MM on the big fellas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back