Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

OOO, love the ombre' necklace. And of course, I love everything JEG models.

Today I'm wearing Ripples from Pacific Pearls and Kojima. Keshi tin-cup and pink pendant from Kojima. And my new feather earrings from Kojima. Lighting is terrible today. The pearls are really really colorful.

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Last edited:
Nice layering! The white ^ gold SSPs really bring out the bling!

Lovely! And they look like they would cost more than what you probably paid for. For me, that is a successful purchase :)

Lovely BWeaves the ayering works great and the arrings just compliment it all perfectly!
86Corvettegirl your setup is just fresh, like just helping to cool off the summer heat...it's just a great everyday wear option :)

Blessed weekend to all!

Happy weekend, everyone!

jeg Gorgeous FWP and I am completely obsessed with your earrings! The rose gold pairs so well with the pearls and your floral dress... Your entire look is fantastic!

BWeaves I love your new Kojima feather earrings; they are unique and so very pearlescent! They look perfect with your ripples and other Kojima pieces. Definite rainbow vibes :)

86Corvettegirl Your new WSS slider is really pretty, and looks fabulous with your earrings - that is a lovely drop design (no wonder you had a Tahitian pair made, too)!

It's a Kamoka kinda day for me today :silly:
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220307_085904 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	411.5 KB ID:	460731 Click image for larger version  Name:	20220220_121316.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	460732

Love the "minty" color of your Kamoka ring! And I love how Kamoka pearls just have this innate ability to shift colors under different light situations...looking darker or lighter. This is one of those chamaleonic pearls. Love it!

Thanks everyone, and happy weekend!

BWeaves, those earrings are fabulous! Feather pearls are just so, so special. 86C, your earrings and floating necklace will be perfect for your hot weather! White pearls always exude a cooler look in the heat, too. Ahhh, wonderful Kamoka pearl, SurfnSci! Mmmmm, the color is beautiful.

Andy Muller/Hinata ropes, with earrings I made-
634B5A94-1C54-41F5-B870-D76A28C62B6B.jpg
AE1324D7-D0AF-4FD6-B759-2C7C4EAD6763.jpg

Thank you Purranha! I was lucky I had three colorful bracelets so the ombre kind of made itself...just those last few inches are the hardest part...once I figured which colors were missing the hunt and waiting game began.. But hopefully soon soon the necklace will be finished my pearls are on their way...

SO MUCH pearly gorgeousness ladies!!! Wow I am too far behind to comment on every beauty you have posted but...

OMG the ombre @SurfnSci!!! I LOVE it!!! I love the central WSSP and two drops on each side and how softly the colors transition...It is absolutely beautiful! You put it together wonderfully!!! And the SoC keshis...heavenly!

jeg As per usual every photo is a perfection! So so hard to play favorites...but those Burmese SSP...and the Pacific Pearls strand...so so dreamy...

BWeaves your new feathers are so cool!!! Very very special and they look great with all your pretty ropes!

My only pearl news ( except for repeated trips off the ban island but hey I am DEFINITELY on the island now) is a leather cord that finally has the right tiny clasp that I can use my pendants with it for a casual look...Still waiting for a warmer weather but here is a little preview of my summer 2022 necklaces...
CFC32AE3-4780-46B5-B8B5-9713C0AB29B9.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	DD017DCC-1A96-45FA-AA10-A4CA9907CA00.jpg Views:	13 Size:	560.8 KB ID:	460745

Attachments

• CFC32AE3-4780-46B5-B8B5-9713C0AB29B9.jpg
    CFC32AE3-4780-46B5-B8B5-9713C0AB29B9.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Wow jeg those AM/Hinata ropes are just...wow! :love: They are a bit like the "Bubbles" style I saw a couple of years ago but these are just well beyond them, at another level of exquisiteness!

eolian pearls I really like this combo of flattened baroque FWP with symmetrical Tahitian pearls on the leather cord really works for me! The contrast in color, texture and shapes is just lovely and eye/catching :yup:

Thank you so much Jeg, Douglas and Eolian!!!

jeg Your Andy Muller/Hinata ropes are sooo pretty! Such fantastic colors, and the earrings you made are lovely. Are the stones aquamarine?

eolian pearls I love your drop pendants, and the FW/Tahitian drop is such a cool and unique piece! Both pendants look really great on the new leather cord (and that is a gorgeous sweater)! I think it's the perfect "thickness" of cord, as well... I, too, have been traveling to and from Ban Island, though I am back on it now for the foreseeable future. I finally broke down and purchased the other RW Tahitian keshi necklace from Pearlescence that I've been eyeing for months now -- despite trying to save for an upcoming vacation in two months, oops.

Thanks so much, Purr, eolian, Douglas and SurfnSci! SurfnSci, yes, they are aquamarine! Eolian, yes to leather and pendants! A winning combo and they look gorgeous on you.

I had dinner with some friends last night, and one of our friends made leis for all of us! We mostly took pictures with them on our heads, but I used it as a choker style lei for this pic. I chose this very subtle colored one, but all the others were very colorful. Worn with studs and a strand of Akoya from Takahashi Pearl.
554C5358-188A-43F9-AB38-68FE8C69C075.jpg
87478865-741D-4050-91F3-196054A55BE5.jpg

Thank you SurfnSci, CortezPearls and jeg!

SurfnSci I do like this cord size - it is 1mm, I actually got also some 2mm cords for a different look and pendants but the clasp is a few mm bigger...so now I have ordered new clasps...another pearl-related package coming my way ;-) Oh so gald to hear you caved in and got the RW keshis!!! They looked amazing! I do love mine!

jeg Oh jeg you look like a Fairy of Spring in person !!!! Must have been a wonderful evening and how glowing are those Takahashis!!! Stunning!

Thank you, eolian! I am so happy to be celebrating Spring!

A smooth Japan Kasumi pearl I chose at a Ruckus, and had Sarah (Kojima) set it on a wavy band. Worn with freshwater earrings I made, and a flower link necklace from Paris.
2C95F854-35B4-48C5-8F45-F374AC15B223.jpg
EEBE8A96-4D9F-4C63-BCA3-4BFDE4344A70.jpg

Kasumis are my favorite freshwater pearls :)
I especially like their unique texture, but all the more reason to enjoy the few that are so smooth! :07:

jeg Oh my goodness, so many gorgeous pearls! Your lei and dress are just beautiful, as are your takahashi akoyas, and I love your entire look today! What a fabulous Kasumi ring and FW drops, and your flower link necklace is eye-catchingly lovely.

Today I wore a necklace of very baroque sky blue Vietnamese akoyas from Pearlescence, mixed with smaller Japanese akoyas from PP.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220406_184123.jpg Views:	0 Size:	415.9 KB ID:	460780
20220406_184911.jpg

Really nice! Love the silvery-gray blu in them, and that baroque look is not common amongst "Classic Akoya" which -to me- makes them even more precious! :heart:

Back