Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I wish I could go to Pearls by the Bay. It's just too far to fly for one day, especially when I haven't left the house for 2 year.

I did just order a pair of feather pearl earrings from Kojima.

86C, I am happy to see you stop by. I hope all the health issues are resolvable. It’s always such a concern, these life changing events.

Thanks, Charlotta! I do have a lot of little pieces here and there. Nothing fancy.

It’s so great when something comes together just how you wanted, mantan09.

Darn, BWeaves. It would’ve been fun to catch up. I hope you love the earrings. I just love the coloring of feather pearls, and their natural shapes are so magical.

A Tahitian pendant from Katbran, little h Tahitian and ruby earrings, and a strand of color-banded Tahitians I put together.
Click image for larger version  Name:	2CBFBBFD-1B8C-4900-A860-2834FB5ADAD4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	460649
Click image for larger version  Name:	53F396E4-81D6-4BD5-9E5A-EDC30853DEB5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	460650

Last edited:
Happy weekend everyone, and it's so nice to catch up on so many fantastic pearly looks!

jeg Your Takahashi akoya strand is just divine! The luster is incredible. I'm so glad it finally made it through customs; I would have been a wreck worrying about the delay! Love the Kojima feathers and gold hearts, and such pretty tahitians! Your little h earrings are especially unique and lovely.

mantan09 Oh my goodness, what a transformation - and your pearls are soooo gorgeous! :love: I especially love the new color pattern. They look amazing on you.

Love the Kojima feather necklace jeg and I believe it looks really good alongside both the pendant and bracelet! Really nice combo...the golden colors really accentuate the golden-bronze in the pearls.
Hey everyone...have a Safe & Blessed Weekend!

Really nice result there mantan09 those SSPs just compliment each other perfectly...we should see this combination more often, it just works so well!
And they look GREAT on you!

How fresh and glowing your newly remodeled SSP necklace and bracelet loo, well done, mantan09! Jeg, Hearts and Feathers, little H ... what's not to like? Really creative combinations, and love that lacy overtop! Glad to see you back 86C, you were missed, and we're in your corner, thinking of you and wishing peace. BWeaves, so sorry we won't see you at PBTB, sigh; we'll be thinking of you.

Today I'm wearing my ombre SS/Tahitian necklace that is always a work in progress as I swap pearls :silly: Most of the green Ts are leftovers from a Pearl Paradise strand, the silver Ts are from CMW, and the SS are from Druzy. Paired with mismatched drops I made from Tahitian keshi from Druzy.
Tahitian black to white ombre strand
Tahitian and white South Sea ombre necklace

Thank you, SurfnSci, Douglas and Cathy!

SurfnSci, your work in progress ombré is fantastic as is, although I have a feeling you are still playing with it. The subtle graduation of color is perfect as opposed to some strands I’ve seen that are too much of a contrast, too fast.

Thank you, Cathy- I also have the top in teal, and as I rarely throw clothes out, I dug through my drawers and threw the teal top on over the same dress and took this pic just for you with one of your favorites- the Myanmar golden SS strand. Worn with golden SS and listwanite earrings I put together.
E92CFF59-1DE4-47C9-A902-B71A5E087669.jpg
E86F1BB8-6640-40C1-AE5A-3E2E5AF97D51.jpg

And another set of pics that I took almost exactly a year ago and never got around to posting. A strand of Paspaley SS pearls from Cees with earrings I made with golden SS and Akoya.
439FCBCE-5DFB-470B-B89B-81E78A16D771.jpg
F2216FCD-9EE2-4093-9C4B-60AC4FBBCC00.jpg

I like it! Just like Jeg said: the color graduation is perfect! And it looks amazing on you!

Really nice jeg ...Both strands are quite attractive but for very different reasons. I prefer the Myanmar necklace due to its subtler colors, but with quite some orient...and the White SSP for its stunning lustre!

Thank you so much, Jeg and Douglas! I really appreciate your artistic feedback, too - Guess I will leave it as is! I have tried so many different white pearls to prevent that abrupt ombre color change, but could never quite get it until I found a blue-ish SS from Druzy, which is now the center pearl. Luckily there were enough non-matching SS leftover to make a bracelet, which I wore today, but I did have to add a Druzy akoya for length.

jeg What an incredible Paspaley SS necklace! I also really love your Myanmar GSS necklace, wow; the overtones are just lovely, especially the greens. That is a truly dreamy strand. Both sets of earrings are so artistic and pretty, too!

20220329_180046.jpg
20220329_175945.jpg

Thank you so much, Douglas and SurfnSci! SurfnSci, how great to have enough SS left to make your bracelet! It looks just perfect!

Metallic freshwater strand from PacificPearls.US. and rose gold flower earrings with pink sapphires and diamonds from Hawaii.
8CE5E0EB-D19F-457E-8378-F003B5EF5FCC.jpg
1998C5BD-30CD-4CDB-A1A5-E34E158C1222.jpg

Thanks Jeremy!!! I haven't posted pics in a while. But I've been wearing pearls daily and ogling everyone else's beauties.

Oooooo, Ladies! All your pearls are amazing! Just thought I'd pop in & post what I'm wearing today. I found these WSS earrings & loved them so much, I went back later & had them made with Tahitians. The WSS pearl (12.6mm) for the necklace I already had so I dropped it off at my local jeweler to have it drilled & made into a sliding pearl necklace. Its beginning to warm up here so this will be a perfect necklace for muggy days. I also picked up a Tahitian sliding pearl necklace while I was there. The Tahitian pearl is not as large as I would have liked but it looks nice & is comfortable.
I've been wearing pearls but I keep forgetting to take pics.

Attachments

• photo72967.jpg
    photo72967.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 34
This strand is another stunner! Those metallic golden-greens are just awesome :notworthy:
And the tiny earrings just compliments it perfectly!

Back