Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My blue baroque Akoya’s from Cees!

04634BF3-40AF-49B5-886D-7429144C4D64.jpg

Last edited:
How fun, your inspired mandalas, eolian! Hope you are feeling better!

Bridie, your blue Akoya strands are so pretty and look great on you!

Happy Valentine’s Day! Japan Kasumi strand from Kojima, Edison pendant from PP, and post earrings.
DC285259-5388-430E-A9CD-35AE8CC4E6B3.jpeg

7D291728-930D-4B44-895F-E8BCDCF35974.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day to All :cool:
And that last photo jeg...to flavor our Valentine's Day with Nacreous Love! LOVE IT
Beautiful Kasumis...my Favorite Freshwater Pearl of All :)

Bridie, what a pretty blue akoya necklace, it looks lovely on you!!

Jeg, love your whole outfit and perfect pairing with the kasumis and a Edison pendant!!

Happy Valentines everyone!!

Thank you Jeg! I am all well now! Your outfit and the pearls are just so PERFECT for the Valentine’s! Love them!

Bridie amazing blues! One of my favorite pearls and you wear them so well!

Bridie, lovely blue akoyas, they look beautiful on you.
Jeg, thank you for those Valentine's pearl candies, I don't need flowers anymore.

eolian pearl: Love your sun ray of pearls. Especially that little crab. So cute.

Bridie, I love your blues.

JEG: Of course you have the best Kasumi strand that ever Kasumied.

Bridie, your blues are so pretty and suit you so well!
Jeg, that’s the best Kasumi strand ever, bar none. Great length, too

It’s summer here, so I’ve mostly been in pendants or dangly earrings lately - too humid for strands.
But it’s cooler today, so I went looking for a strand and found my Edisons. I tend to forget about these, because I’m so crazy about big Tahitians and baroques, but I do enjoy wearing them :)
5A4DBFCA-764D-457C-AB8B-2774199F64C3.jpg

It sure is! Beatiful strand and it looks glorious against your skin :D
Lovely smile BTW!

Thanks so much, Douglas, Lilpearl, Charlotta, eolian, Pareltje, and SydK. It is a very special strand. I know I say that a lot, but it really is an honor to have these precious pearls. :eek:

SydK, I am so glad you went for a change up and reached for that strand! The colors are very appealing- almost a golden plum?

Ack, and thank you, BWeaves!!! :rolleyes: So sorry to have missed your post. I need the smack head emoji...

Jeg, that Kasumi strand is out of this world beautiful!

Bridie, your blue akoyas are magical on you. Note to self ... buy an ice blue top asap to wear with blue akoyas :)

Apologies for my belated’ ‘Thank You’’ to you all!
I am humbled by the lovely comments as I’m not a confident poster of photos.
All your pearl posts are always beautiful - Many blessings to you all & stay safe in these most unusual times throughout the world!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum, so I'd just like to say what a lovely space it is. It feels really supportive and friendly. This thread in particular is so nice to see all you happy ladies around the world wearing your pearls. It makes me happy. :)

Back