Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The fall off Ban Island is perilous. The cliffs are HIGH, and the rocks below are often 12.mm and up ...

Those tahitians looks gorgeous on you Bweaves. The PP strand really looks amazing since you rearranged the pearls.
SydK, your new studs are beautiful.

The fall off Ban Island is perilous & expensive for me! Yes, Jeg, I could use a rescue boat as long at it comes with money to spend. Otherwise, I need to stay on the island for a while. The roof we put on the house is a vinyl roof with a 50 yr guarantee. It will be the last roof I will have to deal with, expensive but worth it. So for now, no spending for me. Sigh!! But I welcome all to come visit me with show & tells!!

BW, you look smashing in your T's & they look wonderful with that neckline!

Beautiful luster on those T earrings, SydK!!

This is another ‘virtual’ invitation, right 86C? I shouldn’t be packing my pearl wheelie-case, pillow and cookies for a show and tell sleepover, right? (Heeheehee).

Thanks, SydK, and I love those new and old earrings!

Lisa C, virtual works for me. I live hours from the beach & am totally land locked but I have a spare bedroom if you want to come to Georgia. Not much going on here, tho. LOL

Sounds like a slippery slope Cathykeshi and 86C. :eek:

Pearl wheelie case?? Sounds like a show and tell piece in itself, LisaC!

Golden SS pendant and multi SS rope from Ruckus 2018. Akoya keshi and pearl chain from Hong Kong.
00D7BC1D-190E-46B2-A48E-8E713FF3B80E.jpeg

A00C6C6D-A458-4BBB-B7C4-9EC0B98ECF58.jpg

8E65930B-4FC9-4A63-88D8-2C1A566F9F5B.jpg

Beautiful, Jeg! I just love the G&W SS necklace & that GSS pendant! The color on the GSS is just awesome!!

Oh, this page is just delicious!
Thanks 86C! The ocean isn’t a big draw for me, but pearl company is. One of these days...when real life resumes. And the pearl funds are replenished... I’ll get to meet people.

My pearl wheelie is just a super, old black leather computer bag on wheels. Non-descript, beat-up, overhead luggage, but it’s on wheels and I love it. Except, when it has pearls and tools in it, it’s heavy. In the olden days it’d fit under the seat, but no more.

Jeg, you’re looking fab, as usual!

Last edited:
That golden rope is one of my favorites of all your lovely pieces. So many colors, and luster and I do like the shape of the pearls as well. It's perfect.

How come, on the neckline? They really do look fine, and wow, I mean Fine. Those pearls are glowing.
And you guys look great.

Thanks Lisa. When I was younger, I felt like 16 - 20" long pearls either had to be under an open collared shirt or a deep neckline. In other words, the pearls had to be on skin, and the neckline should not touch the pearls. I don't know why, but I felt a crew neck with a short length of pearls looked wrong. Actually, I think it's because I would see Queen Elizabeth with her 3 strand necklace and one of the strands would be caught on her neckline and it would bug the crap out of me.

As long as the pearls lay nicely on the neckline, it doesn't bother me. But I don't like it when the pearls can't decide if they're in or out.

Thanks 86C, LisaC, and Charlotta!

A Kamoka tin cup with the longest pair of earrings I’ve made... so far... (Tahitian and Tahitian keshi with gemstones)
BB709F4A-D816-4879-8BF9-279B2DF34737.jpeg

C0F6F53A-5EF2-473D-8587-AF06B40FEF26.jpg

Beautiful pearls, Everyone. Thank you so much for the eye candy. Jeg- I adore that tutti-frutti Kojima pendant. I still remember heading over to the Kojima table at the Ruckus intending to purchase it, and meeting it hanging around your neck while on my way.

I had a pickup at my jeweler today, so I got decked out in pearls. The mixed South Sea and Tahitian strands were purchased last year from Kojima at Pearls by the Bay. The freshwater pendant is from Pearl Paradise, and the Tahitian pendant and stud earrings are from Kamoka.

20200715_104639.jpg

I remember that neckline rule too! Plus, how about ‘pearls over a turtleneck look wrong’? I think my feelings changed when pearls became less of an accessory and more a visual-goddess-preoccupation thing. Like, Pearls Are the Show for me now, not part of the costume. If I had the $$$, I’d be decked out like Dowager Queen Mae (Teck).

Well, actually if I had that kind of $$$, I’d get a facelift and then deck myself like her, and Swan About. I’m pretty shallow, sigh...

Jeg, you look fabulous!! I love those shoulder duster earrings! They're a feast for the eyes!

Red, you look gorgeous in your pearls. Love the multi color strand!! Such a great necklace to be creative with!!

Lisa c, I'm right there with ya. If I had the money, I would get plastic surgery first, then go on a pearl buying spree of epic proportions! LOL

I remember that neckline rule too! Plus, how about ‘pearls over a turtleneck look wrong’? I think my feelings changed when pearls became less of an accessory and more a visual-goddess-preoccupation thing. Like, Pearls Are the Show for me now, not part of the costume. If I had the $$$, I’d be decked out like Dowager Queen Mae (Teck).

Well, actually if I had that kind of $$$, I’d get a facelift and then deck myself like her, and Swan About. I’m pretty shallow, sigh...

OMG, we're twins. That's exactly how think, down to Queen Mary herself, and the facelift.

Everyone looks gorgeous. There's too many pearls to pick out and compliment, because I love them all. Tahitian studs to dangle earrings. Mixed ropes, to pendants to tin-cups to fashion clothing.

And now I want a Kamoka tin-cup. I've been eyeing them for years, but seeing them modeled on a PP neck always makes want one.

Today it was hot and rainy. The Swan from Pacific Pearls, and dyed blue grey drop earrings with topaz hoops from Kojima.

IMG_8437.jpg

Let's see if I was able to catch all the colors in the Swan.

IMG_8439.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

Last edited:
BW, the Swan is so unique & beautiful! It's perfect for wearing on a cable & the ideal choice for hot weather!

I like the way the silver cable brings out certain colours on the swan. Also love the shape of those kojima drops.
Actually, I love it all - everyone is looking fab.
Every time anyone posts a SoC mabe (Jeg!), they zoom straight back up to the top of my wish list.

Thanks Red, glad it was already around my neck so I didn’t have to wrestle you for it! Did you pick up something to share???? Thank you Lisa, 86C, BWeaves and SydK. SydK, I hope you will get a SOC mabe someday! And BWeaves a Kamoka tin cup- it would be perfect for your weather.

A Kojima mixed strand, with earrings I made of Tahitian keshi and Akoya keshi.
F5C682AE-754E-4BC0-8EF2-A41DFC223332.jpeg

AB118BB9-D624-4052-97F9-85D0C44F190E.jpg

Back