Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg's colorful shells necklace and GSS pendant.jpg

I love everything about this look, jeg!

Wearing an accidental set today. The earrings were one of my first pearl purchases, and I paid way too much for them (although the lustre is wonderful). The pendant, which is admittedly not as nice as the earrings (though still amazingly shiny) was purchased separately for only about 10% of the price of the earrings.
75FC55FD-1385-4342-B074-D9B4BDF2A681.jpg

SydK, that’s a pretty pendant, I do wonder what the earrings look like if they are so much better.must be fabulous. It's hard to tell from the photo.
I like your seashell necklace Jeg and the golden south sea pendant is so pretty. The tahitians are gorgeous, but your tahitians are always gorgeous. If you have the time I would love a photo of all your tahitians. I just love watching other peoples tahitians, they are my favorite posts. Probably because ofcall the colors.

Thanks so much, LisaC, AzFlyGirl, Pearl Dreams, Katbran, and Charlotta! :eek: I want to put another shell necklace together using pearls, but I don’t have enough tiny pearls right now. :(

Your pendant and earrings look great together, SydK!

Charlotta, I’m sorry, I don’t think I can accommodate your request about all the Tahitians! I store them in different places, and also when I take snapshots of the pearls, I hold them in my lap, so I can’t do a bunch of strands at a time. I do wear Tahitians a lot during the fall and winter, so here’s another strand for you today-
Multicolored rope doubled
F0B4C3D2-E1EB-4E4B-BA43-B24EDEEE43DF.jpeg

E4358DC1-7C01-4EF5-8365-5B66AE5349F2.jpg

B1BD9CC4-6C8B-4FE8-B78F-B259AC11AC1C.jpg

Jeg- Since being out of work for the last two weeks and home all day (broken right ankle - can't drive!) I have been looking forward to seeing what goodies you wear next. Nothing ever disappoints.

Sydk- I do love a bargain beauty! Lovely pink shades on all.

Oh my goodness !!

Jeg, I am entranced by your multi color T rope. The colors are exquisite ! Wow.
Your attire, as usual, is delightful. Love the design of your dress and one of my favorite colors. Simply glorious !

Beautiful rope jeg, it's so lustrous and colorful. How big are the pearls, 11mm? With pearls that gorgeous I have to be content and don't ask for more photos.

Thank you lary007, but ouch! I hope you don’t need to be off your ankle for much longer. I’ll do my best to have some photos for you!

Thanks, AzFlyGirl! The ruffles are really meant to be worn the other direction, but I found I liked using a belt to bring them towards the center instead. :rolleyes:

Thank you, Charlotta- I looked at the paperwork for that strand and the pearls are 11.1-13.2mm.

Last edited:
it’s that time of year when there are a lot of drizzly days. This is an older photo, but I have several bright colored raincoats that I live in when I run errands. I mostly wear post earrings, bracelets and/or rings.
C277AF39-CE37-48E4-B540-2C75E10FA704.jpg

These are the post earrings that I wear the most- Tahitian and freshwater-
6C0E00E1-9599-4F51-BDDE-01696A0B9B96.jpg

Some of the rings I wear- mostly Tahitian, and a Kasumi and an Edison-
F03DF2AB-731D-478E-9DC3-EC2EBFC24192.jpg

Gorgeous studs and rings Jeg. I also mostly prefer studs, they normally don't get tangled up in my clothes and hair.

Jeg- The range of colors on the rings and earring pairs are fantastic. Like little candies, but better!

Gemandpearlover- those are some big freshies! How big are they?

Back