Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today I'm wearing my drop tahitian tincup I made myself with rather small dropshaped tahitians I bought from Wen Pearls. I combined this with my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove.
_20190811_221220.jpg
_20190811_221418.jpg
_20190811_221441.jpg
_20190811_221505.jpg
I love these studs and use them a lot. The luster is so sharp that you can se one of the studs reflected in the other.
_20190811_221322.jpg
Smallest kitten, now 4 months old. She still sleeps around my head like some wierdo furhat...
_20190811_174137.jpg

Whoa, 86C!!! Statement piece is an understatement! Enjoy that fabulous, one of a kind ,work of art!

I’ve been layering a lot of my beach finds lately.
Andy Muller Akoya and T strand from Hong Kong. I changed out some of the T’s, and also added a few SS. The Akoya earrings are from Margaret at Simply Adorned. Layered with charms of seashells and sea glass that I’ve found on my beach hikes. The pearl chain and Sea of Cortez charm are from Kojima.
714F84DE-E65B-4DFE-A243-3CC69436EDB7.jpg

512D7D39-DD48-4C6B-8704-956B1FFB0D4E.jpg

More beach finds of sea glass and puka shells with pearls, worn on a pearl chain I made with pearls from Hong Kong. Earrings are little chalcedony bundles I found at a street fair years ago. The bubbly necklace is from Kojima.
31A6B184-1077-4C60-9680-C6AFD497AE8A.jpg

CCBA0A45-4AB7-462A-BB68-8D885B8C5D10.jpg

Very pretty, Charlotta! And your kittens are a hoot!

Your post just popped up for me. I have not been on for awhile because I feel like I’m in a time warp. The posts are really delayed for me.:eek:

Thanks 2thdktr! I read that to her just now and she said, "I'm going to go and put them on!" :)

Listen: you are even closer to the Mystic Outdoor Art Festival which is also this weekend. Tomorrow sounds like perfect weather for it.

Shoot-- I just read this post. I missed it. We should have met, it was gorgeous weather. We've been having some nice days, huh?
Did you go?

jeg-- love your seaglass and puka shells! And those earrings from Simply adorned are really cute! You are looking like summer.

Charlotta, your tortoiseshell kitten is so cute! The tin cup is nice with the pearl hanging down.

Shoot-- I just read this post. I missed it. We should have met, it was gorgeous weather. We've been having some nice days, huh?
Did you go?

We didn't go either. For us it's just too much to attend both the gem show and the art festival in one weekend. We did both one year and decided that it had to be one or the other, and lately we've chosen the gem show. But maybe next year.

Thank you Jeg and 2thdktr. Maybe the website still is recouperating, some post aren't marked as new for me to. Very pretty pearls Jeg, love your redo of the tahitian and akoya strand.

Today I'm wearing my rikiteas from Cees (again I know, but they go with everything) and my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove, the same studs as yesterday (they also go with everything). It was a bit chilly this morning so I put on a wonderfully soft cashmere hoddy before going out. But the hoddy photos were awful so deleted them right away...
_20190812_143909.jpg
_20190812_144011.jpg
_20190812_143951.jpg
_20190812_144045.jpg

Charlotta, I love that tin cup style. So colorful, light & airy!! And your Tortoise kitten is so adorable!!!

Jeg, your combinations are outstanding!! So summery & beachy!! Love those earrings!!
Yes, Kanaloa is a work of art!! I just love him!!!

Thanks so much, 2thdktr, Charlotta and 86C! “Summery and beachy.” Ahhhhhh...:cool:

We didn't go either. For us it's just too much to attend both the gem show and the art festival in one weekend. We did both one year and decided that it had to be one or the other, and lately we've chosen the gem show. But maybe next year.

If I'm around next August, we should meet! Love Mystic.

Katbran, little kitten really is adorable. She is more friendly and loves to cuddle than bigger kitten.

Back